Stay at our lovely flat! Less than 10-min from Stockwell & Clapham North tube stations, Buses from nearby Wandsworth road (10 or 15-min to Westminster & London Eye), Nightlife in Clapham & Brixton at easy reach. We speak English, French, Italian!
- Cosy double room in a bright two-bedroom flat.
- Modern bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, FreeSat TV.
- Bedsheets, towels and Wi-Fi internet provided.
- Coffee, tea, milk and cereal provided.
- N.B. This is a two-bedroom flat, we live in one room and the other is dedicated to guests and Airbnb. You will have a private room with a small wardrobe and a chest of drawer all for you and share the kitchen, bathroom and living room with us.
We are Linda and Andrea, an Italian couple in our (very) late 20s. We moved around a lot and now live in London. We love travelling, good wine and good company. Enjoy a cup of coffee or some drinks with us!
Interaction with guests
We are Linda and Andrea, an Italian couple in our late 20s. We have moved around a lot and now live in London. We love travelling, good wine and good company. Enjoy a cup of coffee or some drinks with us!
We trust your intelligence and politeness.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
My name is Andrea and live in South London with my girlfriend Linda. We are both in our late 20s and come from Italy. We are very sociable, enjoy talking, travelling, eating and drinking well (ask us for local tips on bars & restaurants!). We also love theatre and the arts and can share with you our local knowledge!
Linda and I have both lived in several countries before moving to London. We speak English, Italian and French and love to host people from all over the world. I am currently trying to get my Spanish up to a decent level but time is never enough to focus on study, so I hope my guests can help me with that!