About this listing
If you want to experience the northern lights dance across the Arctic sky, and a breathtaking panoramic view of the Lyngen Alps, this is the perfect place to stay.
In the sheltered harbor at Lenangsøyra is Lenangen Brygge - high standard and sauna. Here you live in the water's edge with panoramic views of the Lyngen Alps. In winter you can see the northern lights dance in the arctic sky. Great hiking trails in the mountains and a paradise for the summit on skis.
* Top Tours skiing: Lyngen is known for big beautiful mountains.
* Chasing the Northern Lights: Northern Norway is known for the arctic sky with dancing northern lights. You cant miss a great hike on the hunt for the Northern Lights.
* Icefishing: We have both large and small lakes in Lyngen where you can go ice fishing. Statecard is a requirement for ice fishing.
* Skiing: We also have great enlightened skiing trails giving possibility to go cross-country skiing.
* Skiing: heath we have great floodlit giving possibility to go cross-country skiing.
Lenangen Brygge is fully equipped cottages with sauna in both. There is access to a large hut that has a built-in sauna, where you can light a fire and grill food. Each cottage has 2 bathrooms with shower. There are towels and bedding ready upon arrival. We have our own office with different information for guests.
The cabins have fast internet, and smart TV where you can rent movies, and hear music.
The grocery store is located 50m from the cottages, and gives the guests easy access to food. Also available fuel.
We have a minibus that seats 9 people with lead, which gives guests a unique opportunity to get around and see the amazing nature and the magnificent mountains.
Price per day: 800 kr
Interaction with guests
The guests can contact us by phone and email.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews