Located in Whitianga this 2 Bedroom, two storied pool side apartment across the road from Brophies beach is ideal for your next holiday. Have use of heated lap pool and spa pool. All modern conveniences, linen and towels supplied.
Villa 30 at Aqua Soleil, Whitianga is two storied and self contained with all towels and linen provided. Upstairs accommodates 4 guests in 2 bedrooms. The Master bedroom with a king bed has a ranch slider opening onto its own decking and the second bedroom has a queen bed and a single bed. The main bathroom with cubicle shower, toilet and vanity is upstairs also.
Downstairs consists of open plan kitchen, dining and living area, ranch slider opening onto decking. The modern kitchen is well equipped with dishwasher, waste master, microwave, toaster, and a good selection of accessories and utensils.
Guests have full use of heated swimming pool and spa. The complex is 2.5 kms from Whitianga Township and directly across the road from Brophy’s Beach with safe swimming, rock pool fun and boat ramp for trailered vessels.
Interaction with guests
I will meet you on your arrival, between 2-6 pm.
Conditions of rental:
1. No caravans, tents or other accommodation will be placed on the property.
2. The number of persons (including children) using the property will not exceed the numbers stated above.
3. Should you vacate the premises prior to the confirmed vacating date, no refund is due to you.
4. You agree to respect the rights of the neighbours, particularly in regard to noise.
5. You agree not to keep animals on the property, unless prior arrangements are made.
6. You will be responsible for any breakages or damage caused to the property during your stay and you agree to be held responsible for any and all charges due and payable on this holiday home booking.
7. No smoking inside the property. Smoking is only permitted outside.
8. Upon departure the property shall be left in a tidy condition with all dishes washed and rubbish removed.
9. The property should be vacated by 10am on date of departure unless prior arrangements are made.