The Mona Lisa room has unobstructed views of Shi Zih Wan bay with a jacuzzi and a private terrace overlooking the yachts. The spacious room is just a 2 minute walk from the British Consulate and ferry terminal to Cijin Island.
The Mona Lisa Room showcases different portrayals of the Mona Lisa by Da Vinci, Andy Warhol, Banksy and Botero. The 49 sq meter room features a jacuzzi, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fridge, and an electric kettle. The attached bathroom offers shower facilities, toiletries and a hairdryer.
The room is located inside the Art House, with its own cafe, bar and outdoor sofa seating area overlooking the yachts of Shiziwan bay.
1F - HotDog Express Diner (12pm-9pm)
2F – Café, Bar (Mon - Fri 6pm-2am; Sat - Sun 3pm - 2am)
- Mona Lisa Seaview Room
- Picasso Room
- Monet Seaview Room
- Van Goh Room
- Graffiti Room
Interaction with guests
If you need any assistance, please feel free to ask me or our staff, on duty Mon - Fri 6pm-2am and Sat - Sun 3pm - 2am. The cafe bar is a good place to meet locals and other travellers alike. Otherwise, our rooms offer complete privacy.
Other things to note
- We can add one futon in this room for free. However, for proper comfort, we recommend getting another room.
- Breakfast is no longer served but you will find plenty of yummy breakfast shops around
- Arthouse does not have any elevators and may not be suitable for the elderly.
- We do not provide cleaning service.
- Please turn off water and electricity when not in use. We care greatly about our environment.
- All rooms are strictly non-smoking. If you need to smoke, please use your balcony or the 2F Café balcony.
- We love animals but in consideration of other guests, we have a no-pet policy except for the 2F Café Balcony.
- The rooms are for the use of guests only. Please be considerate of other guests. If you want to throw a party, please use the bar downstairs.
- If you need to do your laundry between 1pm - 1am, we can provide a free washing machine and washing powder, but you will need to hang the clothes yourself.
This host has 297 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a Maritime Consultant who works in the Middle East and Africa. A few years ago we converted our holiday house in Taiwan into a cocktail bar called Arthouse Cafe. It's right by the sea and we rent out rooms by the month so pay us a visit if you are ever in town.