About this listing
In the historic and cozy center of 's-Heerenberg, in the middle of nature, a stone's throw from Berghach Castle and all the shopping facilities; Very attractive apartment (maisonnette) on the first and second floors.
Entrance on the ground floor, stairs to the first floor: The apartment has a spacious living space with a cozy cozy lounge and open kitchen. The living room has a comfortable sofa and two armchairs for ultimate relaxation. Cozy tables can be found at the dining table with 4 chairs.
The bathroom is equipped with a shower cubicle, washbasin, toilet and washing machine.
Via a staircase, on the second floor there is a spacious bedroom with a large double bed (180 x 200) which you will find on arrival at your stay.
- On the first floor there is an additional (sleeping) room with a doubler (1.30 x 1.80), this accommodates two extra guests
- Living room with television
- Entire apartment wireless internet (free!)
- Kitchen with fridge, kettle, nespresso machine, combi oven, gas cooker
- A washing machine in the bathroom
- On the second floor, a drying room, ironing board and iron
- Bed linen, towels and kitchen linen are provided
- Pets allowed in consultation
- Baby cot and chair on request
Interaction with guests
There is no interaction during your presence - outside of your arrival and departure - you have your own entrance and get a key (key deposit € 25, -). Of course we are available by telephone for questions or assistance.
Other things to note
'S-Heerenberg received city rights from Mr. Willem van den Bergh on September 8, 1379. From the year 1064 Bergh's men are already mentioned. The city was walled and reached through two city gates. The building to the east outside the former city walls came into existence in the last century. The foundations of a medieval castle were found on the hill of Montferland, presumably Bergh's stamina castle. Former Bergh also had its own currency right. The coin mill dates back to the 15th century and has been restored. Due to this rich history, 's-Heerenberg knows the annual event of the Mechteld in Ham weekend. This event refers back to a woman who lived in the 17th century and was suspected of witchcraft. In the public prosecution she was accused of witchcraft and was sentenced to the water trial. Mechteld kept floating and death on the pillar became her destiny.
- Treat our home and our stuff as you would like someone else to do with your stuff.
- Leave the apartment as you found it.
- Make sure the neighbors do not suffer from your presence.
- Smoking is not allowed
- Pets only in consultation
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.