Our lovely and historic Victorian house is only 5min walking distance from Temple Bar. Also pretty close to tech companies when you can find some fancy coffee places. The house is very spacious with a enormous kitchen and three living rooms!
We are pretty laid-back. Just make sure you lock the door when you leave the house and respect my roommates stuff and the spirit of the house!
- Parties, loud music and disturbances are strictly forbidden
- Please respect your neighbors
- Silent hours from 10pm to 9am
- A 100€ fee will be charged when loosing the keys of the apartment.
- Non-smoking apartment.
- All guests must treat the property and furnishings of the apartment with total respect.
Just in front of our house you will find the old studio of U2 and the popular street of the graffiti. We have a Spar supermarket 1 min walking from the house and the bus stop to go to the airport is j…
You can basically walk everywhere or rent a Dublin bike ( there are plenty of stations around the house ). You can also take cabs at a very reasonable price ( I'd recommend at night!).