Thank you for your review Martin.
Having been in Customer Service for nearly 15 years of a prestigious airline, I have learned to properly handle difficult situations. As such, I opted to write you a private message to provide suggestions on how to be a better guest.
However, given that I am a Super Host and have maintained such a status, I see the need to respond to your comments in this forum so please allow me to do so.
1. You coordination all throughout your stay needs much to be improved. You are well aware that at one point, I even sought the help of Air Bnb to reach you during your stay.
2. I am quite surprised that you mentioned about PAYING IN FULL when we both know that when you requested for an extension, I allowed you to STAY IN MY UNIT FOR A NIGHT EVEN IF I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PAYMENT YET because you claimed to be waiting for an approval from your company and the authority code from (Hidden by Airbnb) to complete the AIR BNB payment ON THE SITE.
2. You demanded for a cleaning service, even posting a screenshot, which clearly referred to the ONE TIME END-OF-STAY CLEANING SERVICE most hosts charge on AIR BNB. If you had thoroughly read my listing, you would know that I do offer cleaning services for a fee.
But, because I had been trained to create win-win situations, I IMMEDIATELY agreed to provide a courtesy cleaning service the next day which you accepted. My housekeeper, who travelled 2 hours to get the unit, went there only to be told to just hand over the newly laundered bed linens and towels to your partner :(
3. On your last day, my housekeeper informed me that you did not leave the elevator access card worth USD100 even when I had repeatedly sent gentle reminders regarding the check-out procedures.
I spoke to you partner ( by the way, she repeatedly called me "TEH" , a Tagalog term not normally used to address highly educated people like myself and which I gracefully chose to brush aside) who informed me that the elevator card was with you. She then when on to explain that due to a personal domestic incident between the two of you, you sped off and left her behind in the new unit. You turned off your phone, was nowhere to be found, and was not responding to any text messages or calls.
Please note that when you wanted to extend a week more after the 18th of Dec, I informed you that an extension was not longer possible because the unit was already reserved until the Jan 05, 2018. This means that you were well aware of my incoming guest early that evening.
Since my housekeeper had no money with her and the Property Management office staff was leaving in a few minutes, and I could no longer issue an access card. I had to explain to my visitor who was staying overnight in the unit what had transpired. I also had to make very last minute arrangements to ensure that she received the hassle-free check-in and pleasant stay that she expected and deserved.
This is the kind of host I am.
4. I can easily provide correspondences to show how I remained patient and courteous all throughout this stressful ordeal.
5. If you read my reviews, you will see that my guests have mentioned how I have provided an accurate description of my space based the details in my listing and photos.
I am not a perfect host and do not claim to be one. I am very grateful to guests who have given constructive feedbacks and have thanked them for taking the time to do so.
But there comes a time when I have to respond to an inaccurate and unfair review. This is that one such time.
Very Truly Yours,