Big room in a very centric location, public transportation (BART + Muni) is 5 min walk from the house, buses to everywhere are a couple of blocks away.
Place is peaceful and quiet, its a perfect combination of living in a city and a serene getaway. Please be aware that the house has some stairs (as most of SF`s houses do) to get to the front door.
The room has a full size bed, hairdryer, hangers, iron, heater, plenty of blankets and pillows for your comfort. For the 3rd person, there is a foldable bed (cot) with which all amenities are provided.
House has Wifi, Central Heating, Fireplace, Washer. There is plenty of free street parking available. We (Ili & Javier) live in the house. Your bedroom is private, but we will be sharing the common areas (kitchen, livingroom and bathroom).
The house is very open and nice to be in. Plan your next adventure while looking at our beautiful reef tank.
We want you to consider this your home away from home, so feel free to hang out, eat in the kitchen. We want you to feel comfortable.
Interaction with guests
We live in the house. Your bedroom is private, but we will be sharing the common areas (kitchen, livingroom and bathroom).
We are here to make you feel comfortable.
You want your privacy, absolutely!
You want to hang out and go to a bar or go dancing, go see a live music show, maybe see a movie or get tickets to the theatre, symphony, orchestra (of course in advance with a little planning and coordination). We would be happy to help you, even if you wanted to do all of these things on your own.
Whatever you like. Privacy or fun, we are here for you.
We apologize in advanced if we do not get to interact with you too much during your visit. We tend to be very busy with School, work and volunteer activities. But if you ever need something please let us know.
Other things to note
WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY EXTRA FEES: CLEANING FEE, WEEKEND PRICING, DEPOSIT, OR ADDITIONAL GUEST FEES(if you are 2 there is NO extra charge. If you are 3 there IS a $25 charge for the 3rd person per night).
- NO SHOES in the house. NO SLIPPERS, etc (bare feet or socks ONLY)
- Please put the trash where it belongs. Food waste, napkins and paper towels or regular paper go in COMPOST (freezer). Plastic, glass, carton, cans belong in RECYCLE, please be aware of what you put in the LANDFILL trash can.
-NO smoking (tobacco) inside the house (420 friendly yes).
-Visitors are welcome, just let us know ahead of time& Visitors are NOT allowed to stay overnight or visit after hours, visitors must leave by 10pm at the latest.
- Kitchen is yours to use but we ask that you please leave it like you found it (wash your own dishes).
- Remember to lock the front door at all times, and do not lock yourself out!
- Please respect our belongings. Treat them with care, they were not easy for us to get.
- We are not responsible for any injury that may happen on the property.
- Despite our love for all sorts of animals, unfortunately there are no pets allowed. It sucks and we apologize in advance.
We are a lively young married couple.
He is a cook/ driver. She is a student/volunteer/babysitter.
Our lives are mostly busy, except when we have the rare occasion to sit down and lounge around the house. Otherwise we are at work, school, running around.
We are always available if you need anything and can answer your texts (99% of the time it is immediately) even when we are at work, we just ask for your patience if the reply is not instantaneous.
Javier loves to cook, plays guitar and loves his fish tank. Iliana is majoring in Physiology minoring in Holistic Health in College. We care a lot about our ecosystem so we are moving towards living a live without waste.