About this listing
Sunny and quiet, our apartment is 43m2 (463 sq ft), on the 4th floor (with elevator). Newly furnished, fully equipped, it also offers fast connections to all sightseeing spots. It is 2mn from subways, 12mn to city center, 5mn to train station (direct train link to the airport, Budapest, Prague, etc.) Look at our guests' reviews and at the photo gallery and you'll get the full picture!
The apartment has:
- One king-size bed in the sleeping room (2 separate mattresses, can be used as 2 twin beds)
- A sofa and a dining table for 4 persons, as well as flat-screen cable TV, DVD player and Wifi, in the living room
- A fully equipped modern kitchen (tableware, cutlery, pots and pans, full oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee-machine, toaster, electric kettle, basic food, etc.)
- A full bathroom with bathtub and shower (including towels, shampoo, shower gel etc.), and a separate toilet
- A walk-in closet
- Linen and towels, tablecloths, iron and ironing board, etc.
- A laundry room on the ground floor (with coins, 1 euro for washing and drying)
The apartment is situated in a quiet street:
- 1 min. from a lively pedestrian shopping street (including supermarkets and other shops, and cafés and restaurants)
- 3 mn from an open-air market
- 5 mn from a very nice public open-air/indoors swimming pool in a park
Have a look at the maps we posted on our photo gallery!
If you need more information, just let us know!
Interaction with guests
We speak English, German, French and Spanish and we understand Italian.
Other things to note
Minimum stay: 2 night
CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT :
We are flexible and will do our best to meet your needs.
If we have guests on the day of your check-in or check-out, you will need to
- check-in after 2 pm (call us to see if you can drop your luggage earlier)
- check-out before 11:00am
- LATE CHECK-IN : 20 euros after 10 pm
Please make sure that Airbnb has verified your Government ID, telephone number and email address, as they have with ours.
Ours is a non-smoker apartment.
We do not accept pets.
Please be aware that there is a 20 euros fee for late check-in (after 10 pm).
We expect you to keep the apartment tidy and clean, to respect neighbours' tranquillity and not to make noise after 10 pm. Thanks!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I'm a retired UN translator. I've been living in Vienna for almost 20 years.I speak English, German, French and Spanish and I can understand Italian. My husband and I like travelling (including with AirBnB) and have been in many places around the world. We like literature, movies, music and cultural events.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.