Nestled in an idyllic garden, just meters away from the Lapad waterfront, is this gem of a property which dates back to the 17th century.
A nondescript courtyard entrance leads to nearly 700m2 of garden space bursting with vibrant flowers, aromatic citrus trees, and a canopy of kiwi vines that provide welcome shade over the dining table.
The large sea-view terrace is a great spot for sun lounging, and can even be a venue for a wedding ceremony, as there is a small adjoining private chapel (also dating back to the 1600s). The garden is remarkably quiet and peaceful - your own private Eden.
A thorough renovation has since brought modern conveniences and style, but thankfully, and wonderfully, the rich history is still reflected in much of the décor.
Apartment house Dvori offers a generous 100m2 of interior space, the highlight of which is the living room whose antique furnishings and high ceilings inspire the feeling of grandeur of centuries’ past. There is also a well-equipped eat-in kitchen, a hallway bathroom with Jacuzzi tub & handheld shower, a bedroom with 2 single beds (can be combined), and a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower and private sea-view terrace.
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living room, air conditioning in every room, central heating, flat-panel satellite TV, DVD player, free WiFi, sofabed that can sleep 2, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, refrigerator/freezer, washing machine, iron/ironing board, baby cot and baby high chair on request, barbecue, welcome packet (including coffee, tea, homemade jam and brandy), private parking.
Apartment house Dvori is the perfect blend of modern comforts and vintage appeal.
With its central location and ample outdoor space, it is an ideal choice for guests looking for an idyllic and convenient holiday getaway.
Guest has the right to freely use the apartment and all equipment and rooms inventory and installation carefully and dutifully as responsible master.
Guest is not allowed to:
• Leave appliances, air-conditioning and other electrical equipment on while leaving the apartment. Also all doors should be closed before leaving, or ensured against draft.
• Bring in flammable or explosive materials or materials with strong and unpleasant odors. Bring in domestic or wild animals.
• Smoke in the apartment
• Bring in persons not registered as guests, to stay in the apartment, stay overnight or sleep.
• Take any objects, inventory or appliances out of the apartment.
• Move the arrangement of furniture in the apartment.
• Disturb peace between 2pm-5pm and 11pm-7am, or make loud noise by use of radio sets, television or other appliances or musical instruments.
Guest agrees to:
• Leave the apartment on the last day by 11am if guest don't have other arrangements with lessor.
• Confirm on arrival what time they will check out apartment & return keys.
Easy and convenient private airport transfer service You, your family and your luggage right to your holiday destination. Save holiday time and book. Easy and convenient
This host has 1141 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome in our town and our apartment.
We try to provide a perfect rental property and service for our guests and we are pleased that our efforts are recognize.
Feel free to contact us for any additional information
Lidia & Daniel