This is a designers creation maximizing space and beauty. A unique space in the heart of Tokyo perfect for Sakura viewing. Close to parks, groceries, Museums, Theaters, shopping, restaurants, bars, and Roppongi night life. Conveniently located 5min from roppongi subway station and a short distance to all forms of public transportation. Catching a bus to the airport is 3 minutes walk at the ritz carlton where busses run every hour. A beautiful Japanese garden is right out the back door.
This is a designers apartment with everything you need for comfortable, clean and compact living/working in central Tokyo. There is no wifi at my apartment. The kitchen is equipped and has utensils for cereals and pans for cooking breakfast or light meals. There is a fridge and microwave for you to keep beverages or warm up meals from the convenience store located downstairs. My apartment can accommodate 4 but is ideal for 3 people. 2 in the semi double and 1 single sofa bed(very comfortable) and 1 floor futon bed if requested for a 4th person. There is an electric stove for cooking, hair dryer, iron and vacuum cleaner. soap, shampoo, toilet paper and towels are all provided.
You will have access to everything in the room except for the stored linens in the closet. Please do not open them for any reason. If you need something please ask and we will try our best to accomodate.
There is no wifi in the apartment but there is wifi for visitors provided by the Japan travel bureau. You simply register and login and can access hotspots around the city. Look for registration signs at the airport when you arrive. :)
There is a table and small desk to get some work done or have meals.
A Coin Laundry Washer&Dryer Laundromat is located on the first floor as you get off the elevators.
Interaction with guests
I try to greet you upon arrival or during your stay, but I know you are here on holiday and are busy so won't bother you if you can't meet. If for some reason we can't meet then my assistant or a self checkin method will be arranged.
I'm available if you have questions or need assistance with anything.
Other things to note
This unit has 1 shower and 1 toilet (with built in bidet and seat heater) that are separately located in its own private area which is a great feature about this apartment.
Please specify how many beds are needed to be set for your stay. Otherwise if there are 2 people it will be assumed you are staying in 1 bed.
Size of this unit is 30sqm
There is a total of 2 beds and a futon floor bed for a 4th person if needed:
1 semi-double sized bed for 2 people (120x200cm)
1 single sofa bed for 1 person (90x200cm)
1 futon floor bed available upon request for 4th person.
(Will be cozy if 4 people) The apartment is comfortable for 3 adults or small family of 3.
This unit has a kitchen, fridge and microwave.
There is a small closet to hang your clothes or store luggage.
The apartment is newly renovated and nicely remodeled. The entire apartment was remodeled with all new fixtures. Unlike any other unit in the building.
There is a Washer&Dryer/Coin Laundry/Laundromat inside the building on the first floor towards the back doors. Off the elevators walk to the right and you will find it.
• Check-in time is 3PM-11pm
• No parties or events
• Not suitable for pets
• No smoking
Please follow these Rules/guidelines:
#1 RULE - IMPORTANT: Please DO NOT disturb the reception desk on the first floor, or workers in the building with directions or anything. They are not a concierge service so please feel free to contact me if you need something. Do not tell them your room number or show them your itinerary - this will cause difficulties for you and me.
***You are not allowed to ship anything to the apartment.
2. Keep noise to a minimum. No loud parties.
3. Strictly NO- SMOKING and No Pets in the apartment or in the building.
4. No late night check in. Late check in until 11pm acceptable. After 11pm please ask first so I can arrange for self check in.
5. TURN OFF all lights, fans, and heater/aircon every time you leave the room.
6. PLEASE remove shoes after you enter inside the room, its customary in Japan and will keep your living area nice and clean.
7. Trash MUST to be separated and put in its designated place: Burnables (like paper and plastic wraps) go in one bag. Non-Burnables (plastic and glass bottles and cans) go in a separate bag. If you have large boxes or excessive amounts of trash-please take them to the trash room located across from the elevators to the left of the stairway doors. Do not leave trash in hallways or anywhere outside the apartment other than the trash room.
8. Keep the door key in a safe place. It will cost you 20,000yen if lost.
9. Turn on the bathroom fan when using the aircon/heater. The aircon/heater unit needs air to circulate and function optimally.
10. When you check-out: Sometimes mistakes happen and honesty is rewarded so let us know if something was broken or lost.
I keep my cleaning fee to a minimum, so at the end of your stay, please leave it as close to the way you found it.
*Check-in and Check-out time can be flexible if there are no other guests before or after you. I will do my best to accommodate storing luggage early or late.
Most importantly, make yourself at home and have a wonderful visit!