-New 2 bed room apt
-Enough space staying for 9 gests in 5 beds
-Kyoto Sta: 20 min
-Gojo Sta: 7 min
-Walking distance to Kyoto station, Kiyomizudera,Gion.
-Located in the centre of Kyoto. The great base for sightseeing!
Beautiful apartment seized 60 sqm, 2 double beds, 3 sofa beds. Up to 9 guests can be easily accommodated.
-Free unlimited pocket wifi
-2 double beds
-2 sofa beds
-1 single bed
-Pans and other cooking materials
-Knife and cutting board
-Dishes and cups
You will have the whole house and you do not have to share any of the space with other guests including kitchen, bath and toilet.
Other things to note
Check-in / Check-out]
Rates for children
Kids aged 5 and under are free of charge but if you have multiple kids under 5, Two kids will be charged as 1 adult.
1. No shoes inside the apartment.
2. No smoking inside and at balcony.
3. No party. Keep noise (TV, Music, etc.) down to a reasonable level, especially after 10pm. I will charge you an extra fee in case there was a noise complaint from a neighbour.
4. Swich off A/C and heating, Room lights and other electric appliances when you go out.
5. Be quiet in the apartment building. Especially the entrance of the building and the hallway because it's public space.
6. Don't invite any unauthorized friends inside the apartment.
7. Accidents happen. If something gets damaged or broken, please report it to us sooner rather than later.
8. If you lose or do not return the key of the room, you will be charged 6000 yen.
9. Check-in: 4:00pm/Check-out: 11:00am
10. Turn off the AC when you leave the room. I will charge an extra fee in case you left what the AC on.
Above all, please treat this apartment like your own. Thank you!
We will not be present for your cheek-in or check-out. You will get the key from a mail box and check-in by yourself. We will send you a map and other detailed instructions upon your reservation. Should there be any issues or problems, feel free to contact us. We will help you in an instant manner.
Thank you for checking out my page! I have traveled so many countries in the world and I concluded that Japan is the most favourite place of mine. We wish that you enjoy KYOTO.
If you are in trouble or have any question,ask me soon, we do our best for you.