Beautiful rooms located in the heart of the old city of Zadar. It has a double bed which can sleep two people.
Room Mila in center of city
One bedroom, private bathroom, fridge, microwave, table, TV, AC
This apartment is in the heart of old town, there are numerous restaurants, shops and attractions nearby.
Bus station is near.
Please do not be offended at the content of these house rules. It is understood that most of the guests already know all this out here. In this apartment people are staying from different parts of the world - some of them the first time in life see some of the devices in the apartment.
- Please be quiet from 14:00 - 17:00 h afternoon.
- Please do not shout on staircase in any time. There are other tenants in other apartments in this building and they should be respected.
- Please do not trow anything out the window - it is not properly and they might be people down there which might be hurt.
- Please do not flush down the toilet anything else but assumed (urine, feces, toilet paper and not too much at once but gradually). Please do not flush any garbage in toilet, especially plastic bags, cans, bones, cloth, bottle.
- Air conditioner units, for the purpose of cooling the sensible temperature of treated area should not vary from the external temperature and differences should not exceed 5-6˚C above the outside temperature.
For example, temperatures in August are known to climb over a lot of over 30 degrees Celsius. For a pleasant feeling in the room air conditioner should be set to a temperature not lower than 25 degrees. If you put the air conditioner at a lower temperature condensed water vapor from the air will freeze into an AC device, the device will stop cooling and condensing water will drip on the floor below the AC unit and cause damage to the floor and the ceiling in the apartment below - please do not do that.
Did I mention that the windows should be closed when the AC is switched on?