About this listing
115sqm apartment located in a residential area of a 5 star resort. The residences provide the homely benefit of private facilities such as a fully equipped kitchen as well as full access to the resort’s impressive 5 star facilities.
2 bedroom (115sqm) apartment located in a residential area of a 5 star resort with reasonable price (HALF of what the resort is charging, you can check other websites) overlooking a private beach and mountains.
*Some of the photos have the word "VERIFIED" in the left corner at the bottom, these photos were taken by airbnb photographer and have been verified by airbnb.
REASONS WHY I LOVE IT AND YOU WILL TOO:
- Spacious private apartment with view of the ocean and sunset inside a 5 star resort with full access to all the resort facilities and private beach. You will be treated as regular guests.
- Housekeeping 2 times a day
- One of the most comfortable bed you'll ever sleep on.
- So many things to do for both adults and kids: 3 pools, 3 restaurants, private beach, water slide, pool table, rock-climbing wall, volleyball court, tennis court, spa (FREE sauna, jacuzzi, cold plunge), gym, mini market (home-made ice cream, bakery and deli, grocery products) souvenir shop... everything is walking distance, inside the resort.
- Cook anything you like without having to wash the dishes because housekeeping will do that for you. Mini market is inside the resort and the big supermarket is only 10mins away.
- There is a camp for kids, babysitting services...
- Free shuttle bus to Da Nang center, Hoi An and golf courses.
- The best location: 10mins to Da Nang center/airport, 15mins to Hoi An, 5-10 mins to 2 major golf courses.
If this listing is not available on your chosen date please check out my other 3 listings in the same resort.
You will have access to all the resort facilities, private beach, free sauna, jacuzzi, cold plunge at the spa, anything that regular guests have access to.
Interaction with guests
I live in Saigon so I wont be able to meet you at the apartment.
I will send you a booking confirmation to your email that will allow you to check in at the reception like regular guests.
I'm available on my cellphone 24/7 so you can always call or text me if you need anything.
Resort facilities include:
- Private beach
- 3 Restaurants, 1 lounge, 1 bakery and deli shop
- 3 Swimming pools
- Rock-climbing wall
- Fitness centre
- Aerobic room
- Cold plunge pool
- Hot tub
- Steam room and sauna
- Tennis courts, basketball, volleyball
Taxis are available 24/7
- 15 mins from Danang International Airport
- 10 mins away from downtown
- 20 mins away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international class golf courses (Montgomerie Links Vietnam & Danang Golf Club - Vietnam)
Other things to note
- BREAKFAST IS NOT INCLUDED
- For a quick bite: Baguette is a local convenience store, located within the retail area of grocery products and deli items. This European-style eatery is perfect for a quick breakfast or a light lunch; dine in or takeaway.
- You can cook your own breakfast, lunch or dinner at the apartment if you want. There is a supermarket called Big C is located in town which is 10 mins by taxi from the resort.
- There are 3 different restaurants inside the resort. Breakfast buffet is around 20 USD per person.
- You can order any services from the resort but you will be responsible for the charges.
- There is a bus which can get you into town and to tourist sites a few times a day. Please ask the front desk for the timetable.
- There are golf carts that bring guests around the resort if you don't feel like walking. Just call the front desk for this service.
- There's a place called Camp inside the resort that acts like a kids activity center with services and activities like babysitter, swimming lesson, surf safety lesson, treasure hunt, craft workshop, kite flying, face painting and 100 other activities… Please ask the front desk for more info.
- Baby cot is available on request at the front desk when you check-in. Please ask the front desk.
Please smoke outside in the balcony
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 121 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I work in event planning and marketing. There is nothing I enjoy more than traveling. I have been to 26 countries and have used all kind of accommodation from hotel, hostel to airbnb so I understand the need of finding central and reasonable price accommodation. I lived in the States for 7 years and moved back to Ho Chi Minh city 2 years ago. I love it when people help me out when I travel so I would like to do the same for visitors. I love to recommend places to see, things to do and great food to eat. Being in the event industry gives me all the great insights of all the good places in town from street food to night life activities.
I have done everything from backpacking, group tour, road trip, volunteering... so I would love to be able to provide different experience for my guests.