well, exactly 227 steps from the house to the underpass in front of the wall door Porta S.Maria!
Borgo Giannotti is an evergreen vivid street, full of small shops.. perfect position for a trip into the historical centre but with all the comfort of a normal city street (you can park near the apartment..the city centre is almost a pedestrian area)
This is a third floor apartment (with elevator) with a big living room with kitchen, a corridor to the bedroom and the bathroom with shower. Everything is renovated and the heating is independent. The beds are in the bedroom and a double sofa bed in located in the living room. Sheets and towels are included.
The neighborhood is full of little shops! Next to the building you can find the typicall shops where you can buy warm bread, fresh fruits and vegetables, wine, cooked dishes.. but also a pizzeria with free delivery at home, chinese&japanese restaurant, kebab.. have you broken something? there's also an hardware store, hairdresser, bank, pharmacy, flower store. And guess? also a basket maker!
Last but not least: my parents live in a apartment on the forth floor and my mum is an english teacher.. she'll surely help you if you need something during your stay!
You can just walk to the city centre (5 min walk) or if you refer visiting the countryside or the see you can use your car (parked just near the apartment) or the buses that drive in the street and I'll show you where you can take them.
Lucca is a very safe place to live, and this quarter is very safe too. You can easily spend your evening in the city centre and come back safe home by walk at any time also during the night.
- no feste
- noi non fumiamo, ma se voi fumate potete farlo in casa ma vi saremmo grati se lo faceste alla finestra (aperta)
- per favore non fate troppo rumore dopo mezzanotte per non disturbare i vicini
- nel periodo invernale, cerchiamo sempre di essere eco-friendly con l'ambiente riguardo il riscaldamento. Avrete il termostato in casa che potete alzare e abbassare.. vi saremmo grati se lo lasciaste ad una temperatura non troppo alta fisso (consente di mantenere una temperatura adeguata senza consumare troppo) e di abbasare la temperatura la notte o quando siete fuori casa.
- no parties
- we don't smoke but if you do we would be glad if you do it at the windows. Thanks.
- please don't be loud after midnight
- In the winter time, please be friendly with the environmentin in heating the flat: we suggest to keep the heater at a not too high temperature to keep the house warm but to turn the heater down while you are away and during the night.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm Ilaria, I live in Tuscany and so I'm italian. I work as a fashion accessories designer but I also studied as a set designer for theatre in Venice. I love photography, antiques, theatre and travelling and getting lost during my trips! ;)