About this listing
Please note that reservations are requested to be made two days in advance to give us time to properly prepare your accommodation and arrange our schedule for your arrival. Thanks!
One bedroom in a round house, very close to downtown Washington, DC. Decorated with an Caribbean / tropical theme with items collected during our travels. Private bedroom with private bathroom for your own use. Free parking available onsite and wi-fi as well.. We are located only 9 miles outside Washington, DC in a nice, quiet cul-de-sac street and near the Van Dorn subway station. We have a second room in our house available in case this one is booked.
Easy walking distance to supermarkets, several restaurants and a great 24/7 diner. Bally's fitness center is also a few minutes away on foot. During the weekday mornings there are express buses to the Pentagon Metro station which takes only 15 mintues to arrive.
Please complete your profile so we and the rest of the Airbnb community can know a little about you before sending a reservation request. Also, no long term / monthly renters, and please read the amenities section on what's available or not available while staying in the Round House. Thanks!
1. NO shoes allowed in the house. Please respect the request of removing your shoes before entering the house. We remove them in the mud room to keep the interior of the house free from dirt and grime and for our comfort.
2. No smoking allowed inside.
3. We try to keep our Earth beautiful. Please help us recycle and compost at the house.
4. You are responsible for items in the house that you break/destroy during your stay.
5. Towels, soap/shower gel and shampoo and conditioner provided.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 77 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a well traveled couple with three wonderful four-legged children. We enjoy hosting visitors from all around the world who are visiting the DC area to share some of our favorite local places along with getting to know about their life as well. We've made some great lasting friendships through hosting on Airbnb!
Jiraphon speaks fluent Thai and Edgar can passibly speak some German.