About this listing
Streamlined Scandinavian design balances perfectly with Australian beach-house history.
We always include linen, towels, cleaning and coffee beans in all of our bookings!
Hopefully we can include HEAPS of sunshine!
Contact us via our official wbste or fcebk for our best price on your dates! We reply quickly!
Stay at Kiama's most popular accommodation! We'd like to welcome you to become one of our over 400 satisfied guests every year.
International standard, huge panoramic view, and the following essentials!
- Sleeps up to seven people.*
- Three bedrooms, two living areas, two bathrooms, kitchen with walk in pantry, laundry.
- Everything-built-in kitchen, including a Miele coffee machine for those morning cappucinos!
- Large wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Upstairs and downstairs decked areas with sunny, northerly aspect.
-Outdoor beach shower with hot and cold water.
- Floor heating throughout bottom downstairs area, and upstairs bathroom.
- Automated fire detection system for your safety.
- Linen, towels and cleaning are always included in all stays.
Interaction with guests
This boutique hotel-style accommodation allows you total privacy! You'll be able to spend time together, have dinner on the balcony, enjoying the view all without prying eyes. Bedrooms are also situated separately throughout the house, ensuring utmost privacy.
Enjoy a fantastic morning coffee made for you by Miele! We supply your coffee beans, a great view, and sunshine when available!
Contact us for our best price!*
330 meters walk to stunning Easts Beach, 650 meters to Kendalls Beach, 900 meters to cafés and shops, a short drive to reach new destinations, a gateway to the perfect holiday!
Stay in an amazing part of Australia by staying with us!
Things to do:
- Enjoy the many local art galleries and studios.
- Have a day at the beach, visit the Blowhole, do the Kiama Coast Walk.
- Take a a scenic drive around the area, visit Minnamurra Falls or historic Berry.
- Swim, snorkel, surf and fish.
- Dine out for breakfast, lunch or dinner in Kiama, choosing from many fantastic cafés and restaurants.
- Visit the markets at Black Beach.
- Visit the local wineries.
- Enjoy a night out on the town at the local pubs.
Off street parking available for up to three cars.
Other things to note
One night from $510
"Weekend" from $800
Three nights from $1090
Seven nights from $2190
*Pricing is based on four guests.
Towels, linen, cleaning and great coffee beans are always included!
*ScandinavianDesign in Kiama is advertised on many different travel sites. Pricing is automatically generated from our website and may not match the price quoted by our partners.
When booking through our partners, you will receive a total price from them that includes their fees.
*We have no credit card surcharges or extra fees.
Contact us for our best price today!
We always include great service, linen, towels and final clean. You just need to bring yourselves, a happy smile, and leave the place looking neat when you're finished!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.