Response from Francois:
Dear Christopher, thank you for your benevolent words that put us in a difficult position with Airbnb. Allow me to back with you on your comportment towards out apartment that you dirtied in every sense of the word.
1) The communication: Zero from the beginning! You did not answer us to tell us your arrival time at the apartment.
As your arrival time was supposed to be at 9am, no news from you.
Then again, no news for an hour.
At 10am you claimed to be at 10 minutes away from the apartment, whereas half an hour later you said you just get on the taxi!
More than 1 hour later, at 11am, you finally board the taxi, but you still did not judge necessary to inform Roxane who is waiting for you since before 9 in the morning.
You arrive at 12h, in an execrable mood and go on about how the taxi driver swindle you of 50€, the normal rate for a travel from the airport to Paris.
And of course you did not apologise to Roxane that was waiting for you for more than 3 hours as that point.
2) At 10h30 in the night you send a message directly to Airbnb to complain about the cleanliness and thus giving us only one hour to respond or be penalised by Airbnb?
You had two numbers: Roxane’s and mine, we are on call 24H/24H as we are conscientious and thanks to our experience we know that guest can have trouble with the keys or other use of the apartment. We would have come and check for possible problem if you just told us. But you had rather run us down, both, Airbnb and us, so you can be reimburse because, in reality, from the beginning you did not like the apartment.
You are trying to swindle Airbnb and us!
3) The reason for your departure. No pillows, and hair around the toilette.
The guest before you, were so sweet that there cleaned the whole apartment and Roxane did it again, as usual, and cleaned the sanitary with bleach, without leaving any hairs anywhere.
4) The missing pillows? Strange, there are as usual in the bed, visible as soon as you open the couch. But how did one of them managed its way to the cupboard if you did not find them?
5) When Roxane came to do the assessment of the apartment today, she found the //so not liked apartment used and sullied: the towels were used, some lying on the floor, plastic wrap from hygienic tampon on the floor, the decoration moved…
We took photos, we see everything as well as non-existent pillows place in an other spot.
In some, “un bon foutage de geule”, as we say in France or in other words you took the piss of us.
6) Oh, I almost forgot! The keys from the apartment that you just throw in the first mailbox you found! Roxane had to play detective to finally find them in a neighbour’s mailbox. And when she ask you to know if you put it in the owner’s mailbox number 7, you lied again and said it was!
Very nice for Airbnb and Francois’ reputation. François is always very kind and helpful towards his guest. And thank you again for Roxane who waited for you more than 2 hours without asking you for the supplement of 20€ as stated if you have more than one hour of delay.
And the icing on the cake, when Roxane arrived today, papers everywhere, but surprise, no hair around the toilette or inside the bed?
In conclusion: Christopher, you removed all the hair but left the paper, hygienic tampon and towels on the floor.
For me dear Christopher you are a liar and a manipulator. You just sought to run our reputation down, tricked and swindle everybody.
I will contact Airbnb tomorrow concerning your attempt fraud.