Where Luxury Meets Cabin!
Escape to this 2 bedroom 1 bath getaway in the heart of the Big Bear Lake resort town. Enjoy being both 'off the beaten path' and central to year round activities.
Don't be fooled by the log exterior of this cozy home because the interior features a full kitchen and 'great room' feel not typically shared by traditional cabins. If the sledding hill on the property or the great sledding area behind the property is not enough, the house is within walking distance to the Six Flags run amusement/water park, as well as restaurants and antique shops. Go a little farther in one direction and you will be in the beautiful 'Village', a main hub of shops, brewery's and restaurants. A little farther in the other direction and you can enjoy the scenic Boulder Bay area of the lake, a perfect place to rent kayaks and paddle boards, or just have a family picnic. This place features a romantic fireplace, a larger TV with bluray/DVD/cable functionality, as well as access to your Netflix or Vudu accounts and a full kitchen with cute dining area. The bedrooms are beautifully decorated with a king size bed in the master bedroom, and a log bunk in the second bedroom that accommodates a full size bed on the bottom and a twin up top. There is also a huge front deck with patio furniture that can accommodate up to 6 people as well as a deck in the back complete with a Bistro set for those who would rather enjoy the wilder views of nature. For those who just can't get away, there is high speed broadband internet access. All of this and a washer and dryer to get those ski outfits ready for another day on the slopes. So pack light, and please enjoy this place as much as we do!
Interaction with guests
We are available to our guests all the way thru their check-out.
Other things to note
- Rates subject to change until confirmed. All rates are subject to Lodging Tax and Cleaning.
- Check with owner for additional cleaning & linen services.
- No deposit is held by owner or Airbnb, however, a $250 fee will be claimed in case of pets or smoking evidence in the Rental Property.
- The house is accessed using a coded lock on the front door. The code will be provided to the Guest in the Welcome Packet sent upon receipt of your payment.
- The Big Bear Lake Ordinance limits the number of cars parked at each property, and this number is displayed on a sign on each house. Parking more cars is a city ordinance violation. Please do not block streets or corners and keep all cars parked in driveways.
- Snow conditions in Big Bear Lake can be unpredictable and this is one of the reasons why people enjoy visiting. Owner will make best effort to ensure access to parking and entry. Once the Guest stay begins it is the Guests responsibility to maintain parking, entry and outdoor areas commensurate on safety needs or interest in usage. Shovel and salt will be available.
- Please leave the house in the state in which you found it; the furnishings and grounds shall also be left in the same state they were in at Check-In Time (Don’t forget to return the covers to the deck furniture, it will keep them nice for your next stay).
- Five persons is the limit of occupants in the house at any time during the Rental Period. Violation of occupancy limits can and will result in all occupants being removed from the house, and forfeiture of owner’s rent and security deposit.
- No pets or smoking allowed.
- Dishes washed & put away in proper cabinets. Coffeemaker cleaned and stove wiped down. Dirty dishes will result in a $25 fee.
- Refrigerator emptied and cleaned.
- Grill cleaned and covered. Gas must be turned off.
- Thermostat set at 55 degrees.
- Trash bagged, emptied & brought to one of the 2 Clean Bear Sites. We do not have trash pickup and critters are a problem with trash left inside or outside. Trash bags left in the house (including front / back patios and driveway) will incur in a $25 fee.
- Used towels and washcloths in bathtub.
- Turn back top cover of beds but do not strip sheets.
- Turn off lights and close and lock all doors and windows.
- Check the house for forgotten personal items. Best efforts will be made to return any forgotten items at the cost of the Guest, but homeowner is not responsible either way.
- Please do not make or permit any excessive, disturbing or annoying noise in or on the grounds of the Rental Property by yourself, your family, or your visitors. Specially refrain from any loud noise between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
We found this home for us to have a place to get away and take a moment to enjoy life, and have made it a place that we can truly relax. We would like to share this with you and hope you take advantage of the countless activities Big Bear has to offer.
To us luxury is not about the most expensive awe inspiring decor. Luxury is about warmth, details, comfort, and peace of mind.