Beautiful pool retreat home nestled in the hills and redwoods of Marin, 15 minutes north of San Francisco, with an incredible set of amenities rarely found.
Beautiful pool retreat home nestled in the hills and redwoods of Marin, 15 minutes north of San Francisco. An incredible set of amenities rarely found:
• 6-foot round teakwood hot tub
• Pool with outdoor shower
• Large flagstone patio and decks
• Totally private yard on an acre of land
• Outdoor teakwood dining furniture and chaise lounges
• Beautiful flowering landscaping
• Large walls of glass open to tree and mountain views
• Beautiful wood used throughout the home
• Heated floors
• Wood stove fireplace for romantic evenings on chilly nights
• Audiophile whole-house music system
• Widescreen TV in living room with DVD player and cable
• Open floor plan
• Down-stuffed furniture and silk oriental rugs in living room
• Master bedroom with deluxe King bed and wool carpeting
• Workout room with dumbbells, yoga mats, and exercise videos
• Outdoor gas grill / barbeque
• WiFi internet access
There are 3 beds: a king in the master bedroom, a double in the second bedroom, and a queen futon in the main living area. The house is about 2400 square feet total.
Larkspur is in the heart of Marin, with easy access to San Francisco and Napa Valley wine country. A walk to downtown Larkspur takes you to several fabulous restaurants (the Lark Creek Tavern, Yankee Pier, Left Bank, Picco, Fabrizio). We are on the edge of open space parkland, where you can find some of the best hiking, trail running, and mountain biking trails in the country. Marin County is more than 70% parks and open space, and we love sharing our passion for nature and the outdoors with our guests!
Guests have full access to the entire house and yard, including the pool and hot tub.
• No smoking on the property. No candles or fires during the dry summer months.
• Be respectful of the neighbors and local noise codes, (keep noise down after 10pm and no big loud parties).
• No beverages other than clear liquids on the sofa and living room rugs please -- it is very hard to get red wine stains out of silk rugs and cotton slipcovers.
• Pets are allowed as long as they are discussed and cleared with the owners ahead of time.
We don't believe in a lot of rules. This is our home and we ask that you respect that. If something breaks or spills, please be in communication about it. We want to keep the space as wonderful for the next person as it is for you. Enjoy!