We are located in the heart of Belgrade , at only 20 meters from Skadarlija , 250 meters from the Republic Square , 300 meters from Knez Mihailova street.
In order to provide you with a pleasant and safe stay, we have established the following house rules:
1. It is necessary to show a valid identity card or passport to the person in charge before entering the apartments. The apartments can accommodate only people registered.
2. The guests are kindly requested not to bring unregistered people in.
3. Upon request the apartment staff can store valuables.
4. Each guest is obliged to pay the sojourn tax. The sojourn tax for stays up to 30 days is € 1.20 or 151 dinars per person per day. Children under 7 do not pay the tax whereas children aged 7 to 15 years pay half the amount.
5. Check-in is from 14 pm on the day of arrival and check-out until 12 noon on the day of departure.
6. Before leaving the apartment, the guest is obliged to be in the apartment for the staff to check the apartment and the entire inventory and take the keys.
7. It is forbidden to make loud noise in the stairwell of the building and apartments. Parties, celebrations, loud music or mess are also not permitted in the apartment. Making noise in particular is not permitted during the night rest from 22h to 08h or from 14h to 17h during daily rest. Please keep in mind that your neighbors are mostly people who live there.
8. You are obliged to leave the apartment in the same condition you found it - clean, tidy and undamaged. You are obliged to take care of the rented apartments and keep them in good condition.
9. Guests are required to compensate for the damage they have caused or made in house.
11. Pillows, blankets, towels and the like are not permitted to be taken away from the apartment.
12. Upon request it is possible to organize the washing and ironing of personal belongings (call SERVICE)
13. In the apartment it is not allowed to bring inflammable and explosive things, things with strong or unpleasant smell, or other electrical devices for which you did not receive consent (except computers and devices for personal hygiene: razor, toothbrush, a hair dryer, etc.) .
14. It is forbidden to dispose of food waste and other waste in the sink, toilet or through the windows.
15. Pets (domestic and wild animals) are not allowed in the apartment.
16. The cleaning and changing of bed linen is done weekly, whereas towels are changed every third day.
17. We are not responsible for missing items.
18. We are not responsible for the consequences of force majeure such as: loss, loss or theft of personal valuables and technical goods in the event of burglary, water shortage, malfunctioning elevators and central heating in the building, the non-functioning of the Internet or cable television provider due to technical problem, powercust in the building, interruption of telephone lines and other damages that we could not forestall or prevent.
19. When leaving the apartment please close all the windows, make sure the water taps are closed, turn off all electrical appliances in the apartment, turn off all the lights and close the door of the apartment.
20. Smoking is not permitted in the apartments.
21. Accepting the accommodation means that the guest is familiar with the house rules