Whether heading to DC for work, school, or site-seeing, there is plenty to see and explore in the city! Private room available in adorable, light-filled rowhouse in the historic Takoma neighborhood in Northwest DC. Easy metro access to downtown, restaurants, monuments & museums.
Private bedroom available in sunny corner rowhouse on quiet, tree-lined street. Newly renovated kitchen and bathroom. Sun-filled front porch and garden out back.
Access to shared full bath (next to bedroom), kitchen, living and dining area (including a big farmhouse table for a quiet night in) and sunny front porch.
Interaction with guests
I am fairly busy on the weekends and during the week, so you will be mostly on your own as you come and go. You can always reach me right away through Airbnb with any questions, concerns, etc.
I will leave detailed instructions for guests upon arrival and always available of guests have any questions during their stay.
I have lived in D.C. for ten years and am happy to give recommendations on some of the best (and off the beaten path) places to see in the Nation's capital. Food is very important part of my life and am more than happy to share restaurant or tips for exploring DC's vibrant food scene.
Other things to note
Guests with allergies or light sleepers should know that a cat does live on the property. He is a very sweet, older cat who loves attention, and is very affectionate. I also occasionally dog-sit for friends, but will notify guests in advance.
1. Check-in time is 3:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. You may request an early check-in or late check-out for an additional fee.
2. No additional guests are allowed without prior permission.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
4. The homeowner/host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowner/host is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. If you have any questions, please contact me prior to booking.
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have lived and worked in Washington, D.C. for the past ten years and am always happy to share my favorite things to do in the city with new visitors! In my free time, I enjoy getting out of the city and exploring the surrounding area. One of my favorite pastimes is discovering regional food treasures and experimenting with local cuisines while traveling -- along with hiking, gardening, biking, or spending any time outside.