About this listing
1076ft duplex + terrace with clear view of the Sacred Heart (430ft). Our apartment is located in the 18th district, 200 meters from the Metro Chateau Rouge (line 4 and 12) in a multicultural and living area.
Montmartre and the Basilica of the sacred heart are within 10 minutes walk. Pigalle and the Moulin Rouge are a 15 minutes walk or two subway stations.
- Modern and confortable building (built in 2011) with wooden floor.
- Large living / dining room with four windows overlooking the street and the Sacred Heart. Large dining table can accommodate 6 people.
- Quiet room with double bed and a small cupboard to store your belongings.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, gas cooker and equipment for people wishing to cook.
- Bathroom with bathtub, two sinks, hair dryer and bathroom scales.
- Separate WC.
- WI-FI, TV, blu-ray player, washing machine, intercom, towels, sheets.
The best place of the apartment is the sunny terrace where dinner at sunset and enjoy the view of the Sacred Heart among the plants is a great experience which we do not even get tired!
The rest of the apartment is very cozy and it feels especially good. We decorated according to our tastes to make a living, modern and fun place. We hope you like it as much as we do!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Hello, Bonjour, Hola,
We are Elisabeth and Nicolas, a french couple from Paris. We are 30 and we live in the 18th district next to Montmartre, Pigalle and the Basilica of the Sacré Cœur. We like travelling, meeting new people and having good time with our friends.
Nous sommes Elisabeth et Nicolas, un jeune coupe parisien vivant dans le 18ème arrondissement à deux pas de Montmartre, Pigalle et du Sacré-coeur. Nous sommes plutôt bon vivant et aimons voyager, rencontrer de nouvelles personnes et passer du bon temps avec nos proches.
Somos Elisabeth y Nicolas, una pareja de franceses de Paris. Tenemos 30 anos y vivimos en Paris al lado del Sacré-Coeur de Montmartre (no sé si conocen). Nos gusta los viajes por todo el mundo, encontrar nuevas personas, beber con amigos y comer buena comida y especialidades de otros paises.