The cottage is located on the shore of Lake Iso-Ruhmas (to the shore 80 m). Own plot of 4 hectares, the length of the coastal strip is 100m.
Living room with soft furniture, fireplace, TV, CD, satellite dish - programs in Russian.
The fully equipped kitchen is combined with the living room: large dining table, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, utensils for 12 people and other kitchen utensils, electric stove, wood stove.
On the ground floor there is a toilet, a wood-burning sauna, a shower, a washing machine. In the cottage there is hot and cold water, heating is electric (+ wood-burning fireplace and stove). There is a vacuum cleaner, ironing board and iron.
On the street - garden furniture, grill, badminton, darts, swings, sandbox.
The lake has its own beach, sandy beach, gently sloping. There is a boat on the oars. Good fishing - bream, perch, whitefish, pike perch, taimen, pike.
In winter in 800m from the cottage there is a lighted ski track.
In the summer - picking mushrooms, berries, fishing, walking on a boat.
Recommendations for guests
Dear guests, we wish that your holiday with us was pleasant and memorable, and also offer to get acquainted with our rules.
* Check in the cottage is after 4 pm, check out before 12.00.
- in the cottage are not in street shoes.
- We have a ban on smoking in indoor areas, so smoking is allowed only on the street, where there is an ashtray.
- It is not allowed to use beds without bedding (pillowcases, sheets and duvet covers). Bedding can be brought with you, or rented from the owner.
- the garbage is thrown into the container in tightly tied packages.
- before using the grill, it is necessary to take it out to the yard. After use, it is necessary to remove food residues and pour out the coals in the campfire.
- Residents use the boat on their own responsibility.
- Do not forget that stearin candles can cause a fire, and also leave unpleasant traces, so watch out for their use.
- the sauna heats up very quickly, do not recoil it. Before the visit do not forget to take a shower, use a disposable pad-sidushki. If you use brooms, you need to remove the leftovers.
- after a long break the fireplace may melt poorly. It is recommended to pre-burn the newspaper in the side holes for cleaning the channels. With the kindling, you can temporarily remove the blower damper.
- keep in mind that hot water comes from a boiler, the capacity of which is usually sufficient for reasonable use, but if you turn on the water in the shower and leave it for half an hour, it is quite possible that the next person who wants to wash has to wait until the water again heats up.
- the sewer septic tank is equipped with a sensor located in the toilet, which operates when filling 4/5 of the septic tank. Immediately tell the owners about this, so that they have timely ordered the tank-tow truck and you did not have any inconvenience.
- You can use dry foods, seasonings, detergents, paper towels and toilet paper, bathing sidushki, etc., which you need and forgot to bring with you. In the future, all you need to buy everything you need.
When leaving, you need:
- turn off the kitchen electrical appliances (except the refrigerator) (URL HIDDEN)
- Wash the dishes and put them in their places;
- put furniture in place if there was a rearrangement;
- take the garbage into the container;
• If, due to improper use or negligence of the tenant in the cottage, something becomes unusable, the lessee is obliged to reimburse the cost of the damage caused.
• In the event of a fire hazard, an accident involving a health threat or a situation requiring police intervention, call the number of the Unified Rescue Service (URL HIDDEN) 112
(URL HIDDEN) We wish you a pleasant stay without worries!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.