About this listing
WELCOME TO YOUR NEST IN SEOUL HONGDAE!
* LIKE NEW, well furnished & cozy 30m² entirely private apartment (323 sq.ft.)
* Free POCKET wifi + HOME wifi
* Flexible check-in time
* 10min walk to the heart of Hongdae; 20min to Sinchon
* The decoration exudes Korean traditions, culture and flora, from the beautiful silver grass which grows on the country's river banks, to the symbolism of figurines and handcrafts
* Furnished & cozy entirely private 30m² studio (323 sq.ft.)
* 2nd floor of a 5-story recent "villa" building
* Korean traditional decoration
* Very clean, comfortable room & bedding
* Can accommodate well 3 persons
* Free POCKET (portable) wifi + HOME wifi + TV
* Floor heating, air conditioner, 24h hot water
* Bedroom: one double bed, one extra single bed (quality natural latex futon style), linen & towels, table, chairs, window blinds
* Kitchen: microwave, kettle, gas range, plenty of kitchen utensils, fire extinguisher
* Bathroom: shampoo & soap, towels, hair dryer
* Utility room: washer & vacuum cleaner
* Lot of storage space (several closets with hangers), lamps, spring bottled water, coffee, tea
* Digital door lock/intercom
Interaction with guests
* If we are available, my husband and I will hopefully welcome you in person wherever at your arrival, and provide some information
* During your stay, we are available for any request by phone, email or messenger apps (we live 5 miles from your home)
Other things to note
* Longer stays of course possible
*** By booking this studio, you agree with the following rules:
* no other visitors are allowed in the studio;
* no smoking at home or inside the building;
* no noise at late hours;
* please take off your shoes while at home;
* pocket wifi (no video streaming allowed) to be kept on sleep mode when not used due to background data consumption
*** You understand your express obligation to pay for damages or losses for any Covered Property caused during your stay
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 48 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are Hyun & Michel, a Korean-French couple living in Seoul, and recently parents ^^
Having travelled a lot around the world, especially in Asia, and met wonderful people, we want to make sure that our guests enjoy fully their stay in Korea... starting with your accommodation in our cozy studio of Hongdae :)
Many items in your Hongdae nest are related to Korean culture, from the beautiful silver grass which grows on the country's river banks, to the symbolism of figurines and traditional Korean scrolls.
We will do our best to welcome you in person at your arrival, and provide some information.
See you soon for a memorable stay in the Republic of Korea!