Cozy and light 55m2 apartment in a quiet and wonderfully-green region. The apartment is next to a protected area of lakes and 5 km away from the vibrant Copenhagen city centre with good public transportation connection.
Since I am a cooking lover, there is a fully equipped kitchen which you can use to prepare your breakfast, lunch or dinner. There is also a washing machine in the kitchen in case you want clean clothes :)
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Smoke detector
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
• Please don't leave windows/doors open when the heat is on or when leaving the apartment
• Smoking is not allowed in the apartment but on the private balconies
• It is a quiet neighbourhood so please try to keep noise in acceptable levels (e.g. not too loud music, too loud parties etc.)
• You are more than welcome to use the spices and sauces for cooking.
• You are also welcome to taste some drinks from my personal collection but please keep it into the "tasting limits" :)
• Please dispose the garbage in the special bins in the backyard
• Feel at home :)