This garden house apartment is fully furnished and spacious. perfect for a family or groups of friends. Located right in the heart of Playa; steps to the beach and also steps to the famous 5th Ave filled with shops, restaurants, bars and more.
The rules are to obey all the condominium regulation regarding noise as well as the usage of the common areas to ensure peace between all guests of the complex.
-There is not to be any loud noise after 11pm
-Pool hours are 8am-11pm
-The tenant is accountable for all towels as well as glasses and other items that may be lost/damaged or broken.
• LONG TERM RENTALS: Rentals of 21 days or more must pay Electricity separately and it is charged at MXN $4 Pesos/Kw
• HOUSEKEEPING - The unit will provide initial bathroom amenities, paper towels, toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies prior to arrival. Guests are responsible for additional household and personal supplies. Cleaning services during the stay are not included but we would be happy to schedule them at your convenience with on day advance notice. Cleaning service has a cost of USD $30.00.
• IMPORTANT COSTS:
-Lost key = $ 40 usd
-Lost Cell phone = $ 110 usd
-Lost remote control for garage = $ 150 usd
-Safe box unlock: = $ 40.00 usd
1. Do not drink the tap water
2. Do not throw anything in the toilet
3. Turn off the AC if you go out
4. Close the door and windows if you leave the apartment
5. If you break something, just tell us Emoticón wink
6. Treat this apartment as it is yours
7. Try to pay everything in Mexican Pesos
7. Leave tips if you are satisfied (the salary here is really low)
8. Take local transportation! Is cheaper
This host has 147 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm from Juarez, Chihuahua but I moved to Playa almost 3 years ago because I loved it since the first time I came.
I work in Riviera Rentals and the experience has been the best! because I meet new people everyday. We always make our guests feel like home.
I personally love to travel and go to the beach.
Come and enjoy this piece of paradise!