The room is settled in a house with several apartments and four separated rooms. Every apartment and room is reachable over a main stairwell but completely private in it self.
Room r6 is settled on the third floor.
The room is lockable and is equipped with one bed, wardrope, table & chair and flat-TV.
Our rooms are mostly booked by guests from the UN, Deutsche Welle, Telekom, the university, etc.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests who booked one of the four rooms have also access to a shared kitchen and a shared bathroom.
- The new kitchen is fully equipped, you may use everything.
The facilities are:
- two refrigerators and one freezer (every room has it´s own compartment)
- stove, oven
- Tchibo Cafissimo coffee-machine
- water boiler
- dishes, pots, pans, eating utensils etc.
- iron, ironing board, drying rack
There is no need to buy any detergent for the dishwasher or toilet paper, we provide you with everything.
- Bedclothes and towels will be given to you as well.
- In the basement you will find a communal laundry room with a washing machine.
- The big garden may be used and offers a covered area and space for bicycles.
Interaction with guests
All rooms are self contained and for self supporters. Only the public areas, the stair well, the shared kitchen and the shared bathroom are cleaned by our cleaning lady every week.
Other things to note
Since the 01.07.2015 the city of Bonn has raised a tourist tax in the amount of 5% of the total rent (including fees and taxes) payed by the guest.
We are bound by law to collect the tax for the city of Bonn.
You can be exempted from the tax by sending us a confirmation about your reason of stay. (Reasons: assigned job, conference, exhibition, education/university, business, treatment, etc.) If you are self-employed, you may fill out a form to confirm your stay.
- no partys.
- you need to be quiet after 10pm.
- the room needs to be kept clean, especially if you stay for a long term.
- if you use the kitchen you have to clean the utensils directly after use.