You will be warmly welcomed into our nice and clean Nolita home, super centrally located, walking distance to everything fabulous!! This property has 2 guest bedrooms fitting up to three guest comfortably.
note: the apartment is on the 5th floor of a walk-up and cash cleaning fee is payed upon arrival.
Nice, clean and fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment, a great value in the heart of Soho/Nolita. Perfect for 2!! Ideal for a couple or two separate traveler friends. Sleeps a couple plus one, up to 3 guests comfortably.
Amazing location close to everything fabulous. This is the best location in the heart of the hottest neighborhood in NYC. Enjoy an easily walk to Little Italy, Chinatown, Tribeca, West and East Village, Chelsea, and Union Square.
Public transportation is super convenient! You’ll be next to so many subway lines (Orange Line B,D,F,V Green Line 6 and Yellow Line N&R ).
Yummy, cool and trendy restaurants and bars in every direction, conveniance store and drugstore CVS right across the street, Whole Foods and finest specialty food shops walking distance (Dean & Deluca, Gourmet Garage, Grand Daisy Bakery) to eat in or out.
Best Shopping Ever! Lower Broadway shopping district (Prada, Yohji Yamamoto, G Star, Burberry & Channel, Miu Miu, Victoria's Secret, Top Shop, Sephora, Nike, All Saints and so many more) as well as many designer boutiques.
Movies at The Angelica, IFC and Sunshine Theaters minutes away.
The apartment is kept neat and nice and it will be your oasis after a hard day's of turisting the city. It's worth noting the building is old, a typical old New York pre-war style ( built before World War I ) so expect cosmetic wear and tear and loud latino neighbors on ocasion which are all part of the typical new york experience! ( the building could seem a bit messy at times ) narrow stairs and fire scape balconies will give you that New York movie feeling! and there is no doorman or elevator but a nice opportunity to add a bit of exercise during your stay!
Couples, young adult travelers are welcome, single parents traveling with kids or small families of 3 as well, gay friendly always. Not recommended for elderly guests, small children or caring strollers up the stairs.
Streets are narrow in general, so expect a level of noise randomly coming from the street when garbage collection, loading and unloading, something you should consider if you’re a light sleeper or coming from a very quiet way of life. Keep in mind you’re staying right in the heart of soho!
Transportation cannot be more convenient!! super fast subway ride to Midtown attractions, Times Square, Madison Square Garden (MSG), Empire State Building, and and Grand Central Station.
You'll get all you need to for a short or longish stay:
+- Bed Linens and bath towels provided
+- Additional blankets and pillows to make you comfy
+- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker and microwave
+- Help yourself to the pantry Items ( salt, pepper, olive oil, coffee and tea etc. )
+- Two sets of speakers for your listening pleasure
+- Iron and small Ironing Board
+- Hair Dryer
+- Cinema Display 55' Smart TV & DVD player to watch movies online
+- Netflix and Youtube streaming available right off the smart TV
+- Includes Wi-fi connection
+- Air conditioning in the main bedroom only
+- Window Fan in the Singles bedroom
+- Master Bedroom in the front faces the street / Queen Bed
+- Singles Bedroom is quiet in the back / Twin Bed
Before Booking, take a moment to review carefully the apartment description, here below "Other things to note" as well as "the Additional House Rules". Make sure you have clear expectations to assure an amazing stay! If you agree to all the terms and conditions go ahead and book, I'll be so happy to host you!
You have access to the entire space
Interaction with guests
I won't be there during your stay
Other things to note
If during your stay, you have broken items such as broken dishes, stained linens or any accidents, please do let me know as it happens so we can work it out. In the past some items have been lost like the hair drier, iron, speakers and it makes it hard to keep replacing so an inventory is kept to best serve everyone.
We offer extra services to accommodate your additional needs, you'll see below marked as *extra services all you can add to your trip. The extras will be billed to you after check in via airbnb's resolution center.
Please take a moment to read carefully the conditions of your booking and If you agree to all, feel free to proceed, I'll be happy to host you!!
• Check-in Procedure: Standard Check-in is from 3pm to 7pm. Two sets of keys are always handed to you. I will be waiting at the apartment for your arrival. Cleaning services including laundry happen just before your arrival and its paid on arrival directly to housekeeping cash $100. If your stay is longish you can request extra cleaning and laundry *extra at a discounted %15 of the same rate as often as you wish.
• Late Check-in 8pm until Midnight is available on request only and depending upon availability, an *extra service $20
• Check-out Procedure: Check-out time is always at noon. Late check out 3pm untill 6pm is free of charge on request only and depending upon availability. If you have a late departing flight and you need to Check out after 6pm until Midnight, you can request the *extra service preferably at the time of booking $100.
• The apartment is on the 5th floor of a typical New York, pre-war building
and there is no elevator or doorman.
• The master bedroom faces the street. There is a level of street noise to be expected.
• The heat is controlled by a boiler regulated by the city, we have no control over the temperature inside the apartment during the winter months. This is how the heating system works in Manhathan. There are pipes that conduct the steam sometimes the pipes may produce some "banging"noise this is typical. If you are sensitive to the heat you might want to open some windows.
• Expect religious processions, colorful parades and a wide variety of ethnic food delicacies along the streets during the San Genaro festivities which take place 11/13 through 11/23.
You are responsible for damages, lost items during your stay and I can accommodate any additional needs you might have, you agree to pay for all extras via airbnb's resolution center.
• Cleaning and laundry happen before your check in and its paid directly to housekeeping upon arrival $100
• Check-in is 3pm to 7pm free of charge. 7pm to midnigh on request only depending on availability *extra $20.
• Check-out always at noon. 3pm to 6pm free of charge on request only depending on availability. For late departures 6pm until midnight on request only *extra $100
Please keep in mind the cost of damages or lost items:
Linnen replacement $45
Building security key $100
55' Cinema Display $ 1000
Warhol Artwork $300, Framed Art $250
Appliances, remote control, furniture from $10 to $1000
This host has 122 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm an easy going gal, very neat, responsible and reliable who loves music, surfing, yoga, design and film. I keep a very clean and well appointed home.
If this is your first time, or millionth time visiting NYC, you can't find a better location to stay. My place and neighborhood have everything you could ever want: supercool cafes, organic food markets, great shopping and nightlife all with in walking distance, and quick access to all subway lines and sightseeing.
Take a moment to read the house rules and if all is agreeable with you, feel free to book! I'll be happy to host you.