About this listing
An inspiring home for you to relax and enjoy a vacation from the city. Short walk to the water and light-rail make it convenient and accessible. Watch the Spirit of Tasmania depart, enjoy a glass of wine at Ciao Cielo or picnic on the beach!
Situated in Port Melbourne, this charming and modern 3 bedroom house makes for a perfect home away from home. The large and stately master bedroom includes unique designer features, the quaint second bedroom is charming and elegant, the third bedroom doubles as a bedroom and rumpus area while the large living areas feature large windows with oodles of natural light and warm timber flooring. The property also includes an open kitchen and dining area with modern appliances and an exceptionally convivial shared space. The outside courtyard area is ideal for entertaining guests or family meals in the sun.
• Modern three bedroom house with delightful design embellishment
• Large rooms and open-plan spaces
• Family friendly
• Great location close to the beach and the city
• Great courtyard for entertaining and outdoor living
If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call us anytime.
Interaction with guests
This is your own private house. You will not be sharing with others.
- Please leave the apartment as you found it.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. Breaking this rule will forfeit your entire deposit.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down after 9pm and be respectful of our neighbours. If you are coming and going at late hours, close the door quietly, don't be yelling and screaming. This is a quiet neighbourhood and disturbing the peace will get you thrown out.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone us.
- It is your responsibility to lock the apartment when you are not inside and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss of property. If you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone us and we can arrange to have it returned to you.
-Enjoy our home like you would your own.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 2567 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺