Check-in is anytime after 4PM and check out by 10AM
We LOVED staying with Colette and Patrick, their property is absolutely amazing and they are great hosts. I really hope we can make it back to Limoges just so we can experience Chateau Ribagnac again. Thank you for the wonderful time!
From the moment we walked in, we felt a fond warmth -- as if we were somehow old friends rather than strangers who were "renters." It was inspiring to hear the story of their jounrney from London to the Limoges and from the "rat race" to sharing their chateau. We opted to have …
Response from Colette:
Thank you for your review.
Dinner is priced as it is for several reasons:
1. we source everyhing (as far as possible) locally;
2. small production is often a little more expensive than supermarket produce:
3. we use organic or low intensity farmed products
4. we use produce from out own garden
5. wine & aperitifs & coffee are included - this is often thr "invisible" cost when you order a meal - until you get the bill, but with us, you know in advance.
My husband and I were both lawyers working in London and wanted to live somewhere great with our kids. We wanted a change of lifestyle to see more of each other and enjoy life! We enjoy having guests from all over the world, and love showing off the beautiful region where we live…