About this listing
A spacious apartment in a 1910 building refurbished
I rent my spacious Milan pied-à-terre, in which I sometimes happen to spend a few days a month. Refurbished and furnished with the utmost care - I am an architect, the 90 square meters apartment features a huge 45 sq. meters living room (with a french-size sofa bed), a fully equipped kitchen, a double bedroom (with king size bed), a big walk-in closet, and a stylish mosaic-tiled bathroom with shower and bathtub for two.
The neighborhood is located steps away from Largo Marinai d'Italia, one of Milan most pleasant park. Well connected to the heart of town, that you can reach in 10' minutes by tram or 20' on foot with pleasant walk, he apt is about 3 minutes away from one of the main shopping streets in Milan, Corso XXII Marzo. The area is full of popular cafés, restaurants, and trendy gathering spots, which make it very pleasant to hang around also at night.
- San Babila station of M1 (red) line is approximately 2 km far, 20 min by bus n. 60 (7 stops);
- Lodi station of M3 (yellow) line station is 5 stops from Duomo and around 1 km far from the apartment, 12 minute walking or 8/10 minute by bus 92 Isonzo/Bovisa FN (4 stops).
These are the easiest ways, there are several trams, bus lines and even train (Passante – Blu line stop of Porta Vittoria is 300 mt. far
- Milan ward rental bikes, parked nearby
Linate airport is just 10 minutes by taxi away.
- NO PARTIES, no loud nightlife
- No smoking
- Please leave leave the apt in the same conditions as you find it :-)
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.