People really love our unit ( some with a passion) and we have returning guests , so I was very surprised to read Rich review . Let me respond:
1) I can’t believe that he had a negative remark on the location! The location of the apartment can’t be better. Close to every thing the city has to offer and to the beach , the port etc. Of course he walked. Every body walk in this neighborhood..
Never the less you don’t need to be a taxi driver to drive around this neighborhood more than in any other neighborhood of TLV.
More over , we offer guests who rent a car a private parking spot which is very rare in TLV!
2) he complained about the Internet and claimed that for his work he need a 200GB speed internet ,so a day after his arrival we upgraded the speed!
We really do not understand it as we never received complaints about this and we personally use sophisticated visual software for our work and we were happy with the internet.
But We were happy to upgrade it for him and from now on it is upgraded.
3) Sizes of the unit and the two veranda’s are mentioned in the listing description. Indeed the unit is compact , but as it is cleverly designed ( by an architect) it has all what one need..
The sun deck is big. The other veranda is not as big but very popular by guests as it is shaded by trees. Why didn’t he put the chair facing the tree rather than facing the wall? ??
4) only one of his remarks called for action. In fact, we never saw cockroaches , but because he mentioned it we called an Extraminatir . May be following global warming we need to take preventing action already in April
5) and finally I would refund him if he would decide to leave (as he hinted in the beginning , before I upgraded the internet . )
So, In view of his critic, why did he stay???? I I would have given him back his money!
Moreover, he added additional day to the original reservation!!!! If it was not why did he add a day????
From another point of view, I am very dissapointed that Rich didn’t bother to thank us for all we did for him above (!) line of duty:
A)We made special arrangements for him to arrive at 5am and ended up waking up at 430am to make sure it all worked.
B) in the last moment he wanted to add another day and we agreed in order to help him. . We understood his need and we did it even though we had to reschedule a cleaning lady and two maintenance services which was not easy as in the following day ( yesterday) a new guest was checking in..
C) we left him capsules for the Nespresso machine , so why does he cares to mention that capsules are expensive..
D) we left him a morning paper in English every morning
E) we gave him a local mobile phone for unlimited use in Israel ( incoming and outgoing)
F) for his buisness he needed a much faster internet than what we use ( even though we also use it for business related technical applications), so we ordered next day service to upgrade. ( now it will be for all future guests)
G)we reacted immediately to all his questions and requests , including how to operate a Nespresso machine