About this listing
Lovely little studio with an amazing view.
Located in the city center, there are many bars restaurants at just a few minutes walk.
Located in the historical quarter of Marseille called ”Le Panier”, our studio is situated in a quiet pedestrian street on the 4th floor (no elevator) of one of the many historical apartment buildings in this neighborhood.
In the living room, there is a flat screen tv, stereo/ dvd and blueray player .
Wifi internet is available for your use free of charge.
There is also a comfortable two persons fold-a-way bed that can be conveniently folded a way should you require more space.
The kitchen well equipped and we offer all towels and bed linen free of charge.
There is a sizable terrace with garden furniture and beach chairs. The terrace overlooks the Vieux port (the old harbor) and many of Marseille’s monuments and landmarks.
It accommodates 4 persons, but for you to better enjoy the living space, we do recommend 2 guests.
The studio is very centrally located, this means that in literally minutes you’ll have restaurants, bars, shops and monuments at your disposal.
As you will be close to the Vieux Port, the ideal starting point for a boat trip to the islands of Frioul and les calanques (creeks) of Cassis and Marseille.
From there you can also explore the city of Marseille by taking the little tourist trains to the Corniche and Notre Dame de la Garde.
Do not miss the little quaint fish market that takes place every day on the Old Port.
The studio is close to beaches of Marseille, including the range of Catalan. A walk on the ledge you can reach the beach of the Prophet and that of the Prado, and the peninsula of Malmousque.
Other things to note
(Vous pouvez trouver ci-dessous le texte français)
Hello please note at the moment there is a building being renovated close to our apartment, so unfortunately there can be some noise from time to time. Here is what a former guest had to say.
"We had a great time in the studio of Elvio. Ideal location close to everything: the old port, the Mucem, transport, shops for shopping. Being in the center of the Panier district is even more sacred, it really is Marseille! Julien, who took care of us arrival is very friendly and accommodating. The studio itself is comfortable as it should be. No noise in the building and the street. Right now, there is indeed a building site of a building right next door but the few workers really "take it easy" in the morning. So you can sleep late with no problem! The terrace is really exceptional. I think there are not many apartments with such a view. One can spend his time following the flight of seagulls, watch the sun set and the lights come on at night, listening to the chimes of the church of Acoulles. In short, excellent accommodation with the heart of Marseille beating all around! "
Bonjour en ce moment il y a un bâtiment en cours de rénovation à cote de notre appartement, donc malheureusement, il peut y avoir un peu de bruit de temps en temps.
Voici la revue d'une client récent. "Nous avons passé un excellent séjour dans le studio d'Elvio.
La situation est idéale à deux pas de tout : le vieux port, le Mucem, les transports, des boutiques pour les courses. Être aussi au centre du quartier du Panier est un sacré plus ; c'est vraiment Marseille !
Julien qui s'est occupé de nous réceptionner est très sympa et arrangeant.
Le studio en lui même est confortable comme il faut. Aucun bruit dans l'immeuble et la rue. En ce moment, il y a bien un chantier de rénovation d'un immeuble juste à côté mais les quelques rares ouvriers attaquent vraiment "mollo" le matin. Donc, grasse matinée sans problème !
La terrasse est réellement exceptionnelle. Je pense qu'il n'y a pas beaucoup d'appartements bénéficiant d'une telle vue. On peut passer son temps à suivre le vol des mouettes, regarder le soleil se coucher et les lumières s'allumer le soir, écouter le carillon du clocher des Acoulles.
Bref, un hébergement de qualité avec le cœur de Marseille qui bat tout autour ! "
WELCOME2MARSEILLE - RENTAL AGREEMENT
We as the tenants, accept the following rental agreement:
1) We shall show a piece of ID to the landlord in order for him to be able to declare and pay the touristic tax owned to the municipality.
2) We shall leave the apartment on the agreed time. The apartment has to be liberated before 12.00 AM.
3) The Tenant must leave the property in the state in which it was found, clean and tidy, leaving it free of items and belongings and with the utilities available and the furniture and objects in perfect working order.
4) Smoking is forbidden in the apartment itself but is allowed on the balcony provided cigarette butts are not thrown outside nor in the plants.
5) We shall switch off the lights when we leave the apartment.
6) The agreement is made for a set number of persons. If any extra person is lodging in the apartment this will constitute a breach of the agreement unless prior agreement with the landlord.
7) We agree neither to damage the apartment nor to disturb the neighbors.
8) We will leave the apartment without any compensation if police would be required to intervene because of a problem we created.
9) We will admit our responsibility if a fire or any other damage would be caused by us to the apartment.
10) We shall throw the garbage in the container put at our disposal for this purpose. To preserve the planet, bottles should be put in a separate place for recycling. If garbage is left in the apartment, a 50 euro penalty will be applied.
11) We will give back the keys to the owner at the end of the rental period. Any failure to do so will be met with a 100 euro penalty.
The Owner shall maintain the supplies of water, electricity, gas etc., up to date with payment and in full operation, as well as the insurance of the house up to date.
We remind you that this apartment is located in a residential building and the neighbors tend to work even though you are on vacation.
We ask that you to respect their rest and not to make excessive noise at night or even during daytime!
It is not possible to organize parties in the apartment out of respect for the neighbors some of whom have young children.
But rest assured, Marseille has enough bars and clubs if you want to party until late.
Thank you in advance and enjoy your stay :-)
I have been living in Marseille for the past 7 years and I'm still loving it.
I'm from the Dutch Caribbean island of Sint Maarten. In my professional life I'm an IT engineer and in my free time like dancing, listening to music, photography, traveling, art and aviation.
I'm looking forward in having you visit our little cozy retreat.