For a short or long stay on island La Tortue, Haiti. This place is perfect for Kite Surfers. Ile de la Tortue is an idyllic location, a comfortable and uncomplicated getaway.
Ile de la Tortue is an idyllic location, a comfortable and uncomplicated getaway. Perfect for anyone looking to relax, surf or explore the beautiful surroundings. Some guests have come from abroad, while others work for the UN and NGO locally and just need a place to escape for a few days. We are happy to even accommodate anyone who has missed the last boat to Port-de-Paix late at night, and needs a last minute place to stay.
Experienced windsurfers and kitesurfers will especially enjoy the excellent wind conditions (maybe not the best place for beginners new to either sport). Everyone likes 1 minute stroll to the beach, adventurers and relaxers alike. There some natural rock formations to play around on that you can reach by swimming or by boat.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. Smoking is NOT allowed indoors.
2. People other than those in the Lessee party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Lessee.
3. Haiti Private Surf House is privately owned; lessor/agent/manager/or any other entity in relation to Haiti Private Surf House are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Lessor/agent/manager/or any other entity in relation to Alamarnda Guest house are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Rinse your feet prior entry the house. Contact the guard if you need to empty the garbage can.
5. If you need electricity or water please contact the guard.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: Contact the guard if you need parking.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. One set of white linens are included in the unit but no bath towels. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, however, if your stay for over two weeks a maid will do a quick clean of the guest house and change bedding and towels. We do not permit towels, linens or wireless items to be taken from the property.
9.Water and Septic: The Guest house is on a well and septic system. There is no running water available. If you need water, please contact the guard.
There is rainwater, from the roof of the house, and water from the nearby river.
The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $350.]
If there is a storm or hurricane, during your vacation, there will be no refund unless:
•The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
•A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
•The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews