Modern and contemporary newly refurnished apartment in the heart of downtown SOHO Manhattan.
- NO PETS ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OF ANY SORT
- 1 bedroom, real Queen bed with Euro sized Queen Mattress – the mattress is firm and in great condition.
- Pull out queen size soft bed in living room with additional mattress topper to make sure you have a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Fresh towels for your use will be folded and placed in the bathroom on top of the counter.
- Fresh linen is provided
- Large closet with plenty of hanging space and coathangers
- Large chest of drawers with 5 large empty drawers available for you to unpack your clothing into
- High ceilings and very large windows in the bedroom
- 1 bathroom, stone finishes in the bathroom and kitchen.
- European chic modern and contemporary finishes
- Pots, pans, cooking utensils, an oven and microwave allow for cooking if you would like to
- The apartment is Wifi enabled and has a large (70”) TV and a Bose Soundock (for iPhone 4) for your use
- The bottles of wine laid out on the cart are for your enjoyment, as a courtesy of your host, please help yourselves!
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishes, and wine glasses
- Perfect for couples, but can fit up to four people
- Located right in the heart of Soho, on the border with Nolita and close to Noho, Bowery, Little Italy, China Town and the East Village. Walking distance to Greenwich Villagea and West Village – you can’t ask for a better location.
- Also right in the midst of numerous restaurants, bars, lounges, speakeasys;
- Several art galleries and museums within walking distance of the apartment (e.g, The New Museum and MoMa’s downtown gift shop). Balthazar (a NYC dining institution) is right around the corner and for those who love to shop, the shopping hub of Broadway, Mercer and Greene Streets are two streets from the front door with Bloomingdales, Louis Vuitton, Chanel (you name it, it’s here) waiting for you to explore!
- If you are a coffee/cafe aficianado - there are some of the best coffee shops in NYC between 1 and 5 minutes stroll from the apartment and 3 blocks away including Two Hands, Happy Bones, Gasoline Alley, Maman, Ruby’s and La Colombe. Many of these have wifi.
- For grocery shopping: less than two blocks away, there are Dean and Deluca, multiple grocery stores and bodega’s and a Whole foods about 4 blocks away.
- Subway: The apartment is steps from the 6 subway (same line as the 4 and 5) and a 5 minute stroll to the BDFM and NR subway lines
- 7 minute subway to Madison Square Garden; 10 minute subway to Grand Central Station
- 10 minute subway (B, D, F, M train) ride away from Columbus circle/Central Park to get to the Upper West side/Upper East Side
- 1 minute (F) train, 1 stop away to get to the hip Lower east side.
iPhone/android App controlled Air Conditioning
Oven and Microwave
70" TV with over 200 chanels
Bose Sound dock
Interaction with guests
I am always reachable by email, SMS or via Airbnb interface with questions about the apartment or recommendations.
- NOTE: ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OF ANYTHING, INDOORS OR ON THE PATIO
- NO DRUGS, no partying.
- No guests other than those reserved in the reservation will be allowed to stay in the flat.
- Please put all dirty dishes in the dish washer and turn on as necessary. Dishwashing liquid will be provided. Please turn the dishwasher on as you leave if there are any remaining dirty dishes.
- The apartment is a NO SHOE zone area due to the white finishes, white rugs, and white couch. This helps maintain the quality of the unit for myself and for other guests. Kindly place your shoes on the shoe mat right next to the door as you enter the front door. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
- Help yourself to the wines on the Wine Racks; however, the wines stowed away are not to be consumed, please
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.