The Lookout is a lovely 2 storey house located halfway between the town of Denmark and Ocean Beach. The house is surrounded by beautiful tall trees and you will have parrots and blue wrens visit you on the balcony.
Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and quiet surroundings. A perfect place to share experiences with family and friends.
Our house is open-plan, well equipped and spacious. One of the most enjoyable features of the Lookout is the beautiful long balcony which stretches across the front of the house. It's a wonderful place to sit back and relax. It's like having your own exclusive tree house.
A barbecue, outdoor table and chairs are provided for you to enjoy the balcony area.
Enjoy a restful sleep in our comfortable beds and wake up to the dawn chorus of parrots, kookaburras and other wild birds.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your meals during your stay. Facilities include an electric stove/ oven, microwave, a good selection of pots and pans, toaster, kettle, fridge/ freezer, plates, cups & wine glasses, cutlery and other cooking utensils.
The open plan living area has a 3 x seater cane couch and 2 x armchairs. There are also some extra chairs for guests if needed.
A 48 inch flat screen TV and DVD player. A selection of DVDs and board games.
There is a separate laundry area downstairs with washing machine and laundry sink. An outside clothes line and internal drying rack are available for guests use.
Master Bedroom (Upstairs): Sleeps 2 (Queen Bed, Ensuite & Walk in Wardrobe)
Bedroom 2 (Downstairs): Sleeps 2 (Queen Bed)
Bedroom 3 (Upstairs): Sleeps 1 (Single Bed)
Bedroom 4 (Downstairs): Sleeps 3 (Bunk Bed and Single Bed)
There are 2 x Bathrooms in the house. One upstairs (en suite off master bedroom) and one downstairs. Each bathroom has it's own shower, toilet and vanity area.
Linen and towels are supplied for your stay. (Beach towels are not provided).
There is plenty of parking space available in the driveway and carport area. Enough room to bring your boat.
Guests will have full access to the house and facilities for the period of their stay.
Interaction with guests
The house is self contained. We have a local property manager who can be contacted by phone if needed. If you have any questions we are also available by email or the Air BnB message system at any time.
Other things to note
A portable cot and baby high chair are available at the house.
There is a sofa-bed in the lobby area. This can be made up if requested.
The house is no-smoking. Sorry no pets.
1. All rates & charges must be paid by cash or bank cheque prior to occupancy unless prior arrangements have been made.
2. The guest will be liable to pay any charges incurred by any Guest including replacements and costs for damage or loss to the property or common property and it contents. The property is to be left clean and tidy with all dishes washed and put away and all rubbish bagged and put into bins. To avoid an excessive cleaning charge of $50, please leave the property well presented.
3. The property must not be use for unlawful purposes.
4. Occupancy commences and ends on the date as shown on the receipt. Check in at the commencement of occupancy is 3pm and check out at the end of the occupancy is 10am (unless special arrangements have been made).
5. On leaving the holiday property, in any event, in any absence and for any period of time, the premises are to be securely locked. The property must be left securely locked upon check out. If you loose the key and the manager is required to unlock or provide another key, a $50 key charge is payable.
6. Guest's vehicles must only be parked in designated areas - failure to do so could result in vehicles being towed at the owner's expense.
7. Only the number of people designated on check-in may stay in the property overnight.
8. Animals or pets are not to be brought onto the premises. This will result in loss of bond.
9. Any bylaws, rules etc of the property/complex must be adhered to along with any reasonable direction given by the onsite manager (if applicable)
10. There are no refunds for early or unscheduled departures.
11. If the guest receives a warning or the occupancy is terminated, and the guest fails to comply with the vacation notice, the manager will be authorised to do whatever is legally required to enforce the eviction on any Guest and the removal of the Guest's property.
12. Prior to arrival, key safe details will be sent to you via email.
13. On departure the keys must be returned into the key safe by 10 a.m. on the day of departure unless otherwise arranged - non return will result in $50 key replacement charge
14. The Managing agent may inspect the property at any time giving reasonable written notice to the guest and furthermore, at any time without notice should the managing agent's opinion be that there is, has been or is likely to be a breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Managing agent and/or property owner's description of the property and/or complex and facilities are made in good faith and no responsibility for misdescription or misinterpretation is accepted.
16. A Deposit of 50% is required to secure your booking. Should the deposit not be received then the Manager reserves the right to cancel any booking submissions.
17. A Fee of $50.00 applies upon cancellation in respect of all confirmed bookings. Provided that cancellation occurs a minimum of 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date, a full refund less $50.00 cancellation fee will be given. If less than 30 days notice is given, the amount paid will not be refunded. For bookings during school or public holidays if less than 30 days notice is given, payment will not be refunded except in respect of dates which are rebooked.
18. The Manager reserves the right to cancel any booking, due to unforseen circumstances, giving at least 7 days notice prior to check in. In such instances a full refund of the deposit will be given and every endeavour will be made to locate alternative accommodation.
19. The Guest authorises the Manager to charge for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any quest is liable under this document or otherwise.
20. No responsibility is taken for any property left by a guest at the premises (Please check all wardrobes and drawers before vacating the property).
21. Groups of all persons under the age of 30 are required to notify owners in advance of their stay.
22. For bond refund please email your bank details to (EMAIL HIDDEN) Bond will be returned within 14 days of receiving this information.
SUMMARY OF FEES
EXCESSIVE CLEANING $50.00 PER HOUR
LOST KEY $50.00
CALL OUT TO OPEN DOOR $50.00
CANCELLATION FEE $50.00
AMENDED BOOKING FEE $50.00
ADDITIONAL UNPAID GUEST $25.00 PER PERSON/PER NIGHT
DAMAGES TO PROPERTY ARE AT COST
UNAUTHORISED LATE CHECK OUT: $50
PETS IN THE PROPERTY: LOSS OF BOND IN FULL
COMPLAINTS FROM NEIGHBOURS/ POLICE: LOSS OF BOND IN FULL
From Dec 29, 2017 - Jan 31, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.