Convenient and comfortable 1 br apartment has a bright open living space with exposed brick and a big kitchen. Charming and quiet street in GP/Wburg, half a block from McCarren Park, Nassau G stop, and famous Five Leaves brunch. 20 mins to Manhattan!
This is a very charming and sophisticated oasis in the middle of NYC. One flight up in a newer brick building. Quiet back apartment with tree/sky view.
- 60" HD TV with basic cable, Apple TV, Netflix, HBOgo, Showtime, and Hulu+
- Free wifi
- Chef's kitchen with breakfast bar, gas stove and dishwasher
- Laundry in the basement (coin operated)
- Fresh & clean towels and sheets just for you
- Heat & air conditioning (AC wall unit so it gets nice and cold)
- Street parking is free and easy to find
- Dedicated 4-drawer dresser for guests
You get the whole apartment to yourself. Lucky you!
Interaction with guests
I'll be out of your hair completely, as I'm out of town. But I'll be available anytime for questions and have neighbors who are around should they be needed. And of course I'll make sure you're all set up and have everything you need in advance.
Other things to note
I love this apartment so much and hope you do too!
Please just be respectful and treat it like you'd want your own space treated. Cats OK, no dogs (building rules). No smoking inside.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.