We are located in the Kawialoa portion of Haleiwa which is a walk to the beach and a bike 3 minute bike ride to Laniakea also know as Turtle Beach and the same time to the famous Waiamae Bay famous for it's big wave event, the Eddie Aikau event.Aloha
It is a private entrance studio across from the beach. Waiamae bay is a walk or bike down the road and so is Turtle Beach. No traffic worries when you have walking access to the best beaches in the world.
Wifi,Bikes,Beach Chairs,Snorkels, Surf Board's & Surf Lesson's w/ owner.
Interaction with guests
As much or as little as requested.
Other things to note
We have everything you need for the beach and then some. Just come and enjoy the beaches! W(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Parking is street infront of stairs to unit unless instructed otherwise .
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. No Early Check-ins.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. Sand is to be removed prior to entering the unit. There is a shower
at the pool or toweling off is suffice.
5. No noise after 10 pm as per city rules. from parties and noise past this time.
6. No excessive drinking on premise. Casual drinking for 21 older only. Under age drinking will waive your right of stay and forfeit your rental costs.
7. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $600 is required or will be charged via booking agent escrow service if unit is left damaged, we will refund the balance of damages are corrected. Funding details must be received upon booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (5) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. Charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay (AKA SUBLET IS NOT ALLOWED).
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. All keys (including FOB key) are left on the kitchen counter and unit is left locked (ALL DOORS).
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid upon arrival. No payments are accepted during or after stay.
f. Nolinens,towels,beachequipmentoranyotherequipment are to be lost or damaged. I.E don’t bring anything to the beach that is not meant to be there, bathroom towels and such.
g. No Early check-in or late check-out (unless agreed upon prior).
h. Parking passes are to be gotten at the Resident managers office.
i. Therenterwillshisdepositandcostofstayifneededtobe evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by Kuilima Estates.
j. Noevidenceofsmokingintheunitisobserved,suchas tobacco odor should be found or loss of deposit and stay will be incurred.
1. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required at booking. The advance payment will be applied toward the unit rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to Your Name. Credit card are excepted by authorized rental agents ( (website hidden), AIR BNB and others)The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
2. CANCELLATIONS - A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the 50% rental payment and 50% of damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
3. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to three (3) persons in full unit, there is a $20 per night charge after 2 people. An additional charge or $20.00 per person per night for guests in addition to four (4) will be assessed.
4. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate. If towels are lost you will be charged and this goes for all items in the unit.
5. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
6. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice. But once booked your rate is honored. If a rate hike is or discount is offered after booking we will not pro rate cost of booking.
7. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
8. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
9.There is Laundry on premise: however only available on request as there has been issues where guests have broken machine so we allow it on a per case situation and will need to be requested to have laundry closet unlocked. Guest will provide all detergent and incurs the cost of damage of unit if used incorrectly.
10. Due to the North Shore having no sewage system all properties have Cessepools. Thus no Feminine products, chemicals, or anything that is not organic in nature incl. Toilet paper is allowed to be flushed.
FORCE MAJURE POLICY - No refunds will be given unless a National Emergency or Mandatory evacuation is given by prior to arrival by Civil defense, FIMA or other Government agency. No refunds will be given if stay is interrupted by inclement weather (No exceptions). In the case of Terrorism AKA “Act of God” during stay a pro rate of days will be refunded from date of incident, only if the guest decides to leave/abandon the property prior to last day of booking/stay.
This host has 284 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Jason Bitzer, North Shore Lifeguard, property manager, husband to Roberta Bitzer. I am the owner of Surf Schools Hawaii where we provide surf lessons on the shores of Oahu in a safe and private location. We love to travel as a family and hope our guests share the same sense of adventure!