About this listing
Spend a memorable vacation in our brand new, spacious one bedroom apartment with two balconies. It is conveniently located in a quiet neighborhood, only minutes away from a beach.
Our state-of-the-art apartment is made to comfortably accommodate four persons. It’s air-conditioned and well equipped to make your stay in Budva a truly enjoyable experience. The bedroom with its own balcony and a double bed with brand new mattresses and a lot of storage space, is quiet and ideal place for you to rest after days filled with beach fun. The double bed can be divided into two single beds upon request. In addition to the bedroom, there is open space with modern kitchen and living-room, opening up to a cozy balcony. The living room can accommodate two persons on a very comfortable, new sofa double bed. The bathroom is also brand new, well-equipped and modern.
Parking/garage space is available upon request. There is also a 42" LED TV set with access to cable TV. Free WiFi is available throughout whole property.
Interaction with guests
We are a friendly family with a long tradition of renting rooms to tourists, so we know what it takes to make your stay in Budva a memorable experience. Our apartments are clean, comfortable and spacious and we, as hosts, we'll do our best to be at your disposal.
Check it out, come stay with us!
Our apartment is situated in a newly constructed, modern house conveniently located in a quiet neighborhood away from the hustle and bustle of the city center but only a several-minute walk from one of the most famous Budva beaches - the Slovenska Plaza beach.
The nearest bus and taxi stops are only a couple of minute walk away from the house, whilst the main bus station is a twenty-minute walk. The Old Town of Budva is a thirty-minute stroll along the sea-line. The nearest airport Tivat is a twenty-minute drive.
Other things to note
We live in the house next door, so if you need any help or have any questions we are there to answer it.
In order to make your stay in our house a pleasant experience for you and other guests and avoid any misunderstandings, please read the following house rules. When check in is completed, it is understood that the guest is familiar and fully agrees with these rules. In case of failure to comply with house rules, the host has the right to cancel further services.
1.Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to submit his/her ID to the host for registering to the authorities. The documents must be returned to the guest within 24 hours (usually 2-3 hours)
2.Accommodation is available from 13.00 o’clock on the arrival day until 10.00 o’clock on the departure day. Staying in the room after 10.00 o’clock in the morning on the departure day causes additional charge for stay.
3.The guest must take particular care of the rented apartment card key. In case of key card loss, the fee is 50 Euros.
4.Accommodation expenses are paid personally to the host in CASH (CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED) or to the host’s bank account unless booking is made through the agency. Payment is exclusively in Euro according to the price list for the current year.
5.The accommodation cleaning is done at each guests’ shift by the host. The linens are changed every five days, if the length of stay is more than seven days. Towels are provided as well.
6.The host is at guest disposal during the guest stay for any information or help. The host is not required or responsible for organizing the guests’ free time.
7.Guests need to take care of their personal belongings and values. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest’s personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
8.The guest is obliged to report any malfunction or failure to the host as soon as possible.
9.Pets are not allowed without the approval of the host.
10.Smoking is prohibited in the house. We recommend smoking on terraces and the house exterior. Smokers are not allowed to throw cigarette butts around the house, yard or outside and should take all security measures in the prevention of fire and for their own personal security.
11. Flammable and explosive items as well as items with a strong or unpleasant smell are not allowed. It is not permitted to bring electricity consumers in the house for which the guest has not received the consent of the host.
12. The period of night rest is from ten o'clock in the evening to seven o'clock in the morning. During that time, it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace.
13. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device etc. while the guest is not in the house.
14. Persons who are not beneficiaries of the rented facility and are not listed on the enclosed pre-booking are not allowed in the facility. In case of finding people who are not registered or have not announced, the host has the right to cancel accommodation without paying a charge-back.
15. The guest, who willfully or through negligence causes damage to the facility, will have to reimburse the full amount of damage. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to personally invite the host in order to inspect all rooms and home appliances, to prove that they are not damaged or steeled. Only then, the guest has the right to depart. The damage, which is not registered upon the departure, will be claimed later through lawsuit against the guest.