Our 1st guest's review said it all: GREAT VACATION, GREAT STAY, GREAT PLACE!
2 BR/2 BA 1300 sq ft corner unit, 12 floor of Twin Palms Resort, HUGE balcony. Newly remodeled, professionally decorated.
Come & see for yourself! You'll love it.
We provide a GREAT place for a GREAT VACATION!
Check our photos, you'll see for yourselves.
- Fantastic Gulf Views from the HUGE Balcony
- Master: King Bed, ocean view, private bathroom, HD TV, DVD
- 2nd BR: Queen Bed & Bunk Bed (Twin over Full), bathroom, HD TV
- Spacious Living Area, ocean view, 50" TV, Q. Sleeper Sofa & Love seat
- Fully stocked kitchen with granite counter tops & breakfast bar
- Dining Area w/ table for 6
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Sleeps up to 7 adults & 2 kids
-Twin Palms is located right on the beach, aka “World’s Most Beautiful Beach”.
- Gulf View pool & hot tub
- Inside heated pool
- Fitness center, Sauna, Steam Room
- Water Sport rentals available
You'll be located on the Front Beach Road minutes away from all area's attractions. You have so many choices of parks, zoos, water park, put put and golf courses, restaurants, bars, live music, fishing, water sports rentals - A LOT to choose from… You'll need several months to experience what PCB has to offer.
* Please Note: For prices & Minimum Stay Requirements - click "Check Availability" and select desired dates for exact rental pricing and minimum stay requirements.
* Booking Instructions: Please send an inquiry for the dates you are interested in, we'll respond with a Special Offer which will include the total price of your reservation and applicable fees/taxes. You will be able to book directly from the special offer.
Rates listed do not include tax, reservation & cleaning fee.
Resort has 2 pools (one is heated in winter months), hot tub, ample garage parking on the first 3 floors of the resort, fitness center, sauna, steam room, BBQ, and more.
There is an owner closet where we have beach chairs, umbrella & beach toys for our guests' use.
Interaction with guests
We are ALWAYS available by phone or e-mail to answer any of your questions. We live in Atlanta, GA and with a short 5 hr drive to PCB we use every opportunity we have to go there. We truly enjoy staying at the condo and sharing it with our guests. We furnished and stocked the condo for comfort and convenience of home away from home.
Other things to note
We bought this condo in January 2014 and as of today, in a little more than a year, we received 19 great 5 star reviews on a highly popular home away rental website.
Here are several reviews from our past guests:
- Kimberly G. said: " Beautiful condo" - "The condo is everything you see in the pictures and more. This condo was very clean, well maintained, and furnished beautifully. The unit also has beach chairs, umbrellas, beach toys, that was available for us to enjoy as well. The owner was very friendly and easy to get in touch with, if needed. I highly recommend this condo to anyone looking to have a incredible beach experience. Again, thank you for allowing my family and I to stay in your beautiful condo".
- MJ said "Great Condo" - "We enjoyed our stay. This condo is in a great location. We went during the busy season (which we usually do not) so I was worried about being too crowded, but at Twin Palms the beach was not overly crowded and the elevators were very fast. The unit was very clean, along with the pool and hot tubs. The owner was quick to respond to any of my questions. I also liked the parking under the condo instead of across the street."
- Susan said "Amazing condo" - "This is the greatest location to stay in Panama city beach!!!! Close to restaurants and Wall-Mart which is a big plus. The condo was very clean and roomy with great furniture and beautiful views. We will definitely stay here in future trips. The owner was very friendly and easy to talk with before and during our stay. Neighbors were friendly, just wish we could of stayed longer!!!!"
During Spring Break we request from all groups of guests:
- every guest government issued ID
- all guest under age of 25 have to have signed by parent/ guardian permission form
- we collect refundable damage deposit $100 per person and request to have a credit card with signed contract to pay for all damages and loss of rent due to extensive repairs
* we have the rights to evict for any violation of rental agreement, such as, but not limited to, position of drugs, loud noise/ music, extra guests above the ones are listed under rental agreement
Few House Rules:
- 7 adults and 2 kids is the absolute max the condo sleeps.
- FL Tax is 12.85% , not included in rate
- $350 Reservation/Security Deposit is refundable after you check out
- No Pets
- No Smoking inside or on the balcony
* Rental rates may be higher for holidays and special event dates, please check with owner.
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We moved to Atlanta, GA from Russia 30 years ago and raised both of our children here. When our kids were little, we took numerous trips to PCB. We have the best memories from our family vacations!
A few years ago we bought our first ocean front condo to enjoy ourselves and now happily share this beach paradise with our guests.
We absolutely love it and are confident that you will love it too!