"Orange" is a 2-Bedroom Cottage, $55.00 U.S. Per Nite + 15% VAT. Total $58.00 U.S. Per Night. Clean and fully screened, located on a 2-acre organic/cinnamon farm. Zephyra's Wisdom ideal for independent travelers, a peaceful setting, a variety of wildlife. Short trek downhill, meet 3Rivers- river pools, hiking, crab/cray fish hunting. Cross over river to Mermaid's Secret, encounter other travelers, food and drinks.
Please see our additional listing on AirBNB for "Lime," a 1-Bedroom Cottage.
At Zephyra's Wisdom, you move at your own pace. No hotel workers, crowds. A private setting, fully equipped kitchens, sheets, towels, TV, movies, massage table, yoga mats, first-aid kit, fire extinguisher. Cabins fully screened. Arrivals are usually late; no worries. A complimentary basket awaits you, getting you and your guests through the night and breakfast the following the morning.
Please feel free to roam on the farm, have a nap under a tree, feel the fresh grass under your feet. Landscape: tropical fruit trees, exotic flowers, orchids, spices abound - cinnamon, cocoa, mocha, coffee, nutmeg, vanilla bean.
Interaction with guests
- Owner not always on-site but always available to answer questions via email. Property manager, a Kalinago, Mr. Jimmy Valmond, onsite as needed.
- Customized services available, tailored to your needs.
- Professional concierge and property management services available. Please inquire.
Other things to note
- addt'l 15% VAT (government tax) already included .
- A vehicle (4-WD) is mandatory. Area is remote; local transportation is overcrowded, unreliable; limited trips on weekends.
- 7-day or more rental, 10% discount applies.
- Monthly rental, 25% discount applies.
- No bond fires permitted.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking permitted.
- Unsuitable for small children, elderly, infirmed; wheelchair inaccessible.
- Tip: Slip-on shoes advisable for easy in/out access on property.
- Linworth's Grocery in neighborhood but supplies limited. Daily fresh bread, drinks, can foods, frozen chicken. Variety shopping at supermarkets in town.
- Please, no strangers/outsiders without prior approval of owner.
- No bond fires.
Former Heal The Bay, Santa Monica, CA Volunteer Public Speaker; respect and appreciation for nature. Freelance Court Reporter, USDC and Superior Court, Los Angeles, CA; Bikram's, Sivananda, Indigo Yoga Instructor, Water Aquatics Instructor, Massage Therapist; Studied Acupuncture/Herbology at Emperor's College, Santa Monica, CA for 4-1/2 years.