About this listing
Apartment LARA offers accommodation in Crikvenica, just a few steps from the town centre. There are 2 parking spaces in front of the property provided for guests, free of charge. The spacious apartment is air-conditioned and consists of 3 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a large living room, and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. The furnished terrace offers views of the city port and the Island of Krk.
The spacious apartment is air-conditioned and consists of 3 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a large living room, and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. The furnished terrace offers views of the city port and the Island of Krk. The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided. Apartment LARA features free WiFi throughout the property. Crikvenica Promenade is lined with cafés, restaurants and shops is within 120 metres from the property. The nearest airport is Rijeka Airport, 11 km from the property.
CITY BUS, TOURIST TRAIN
- Accommodation is available from 14.00 hr on the day of arrival until 10.00 on the day of departure.
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartments/rooms and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof. - Guests are responsible for their behaviour in the house and surrounding area, and in the case of an accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
- Lock the doors to the apartments/rooms from the inside and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning, stove...) and turn off the taps.
- In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of a guest, the owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment/room to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment/room at the first subsequent contact.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 23 to 7 hr.
- The contents of the apartments/rooms may only be used by persons who are registered as guests, however the host may, upon the request of a guest, permit possible visits at certain times.
- Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
- Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments/rooms may be used only upon the consent of the host.
- Bringing in of animals is permitted only upon the consent of the host.
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments/rooms the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (toweis, covers, etc.) from the apartments/rooms. - In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
- Handover your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.
- You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments to your host who is at your disposal during working hours from 0 to 24 hr.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
This place would love your review
When you book this place, here’s where your review will show up!