SOFT OPENING WILL BE ON OCTOBER 31 TO NOVEMBER 7, 2017.
Boat Station 3, Sitio Ambulong, Brgy. Manoc-Manoc, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan Philippines 5608 (Landmarks: Behind M Lhuillier)
Boat Station 3, Sitio Ambulong, Brgy. Manoc-Manoc, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan Philippines 5608 (Landmarks: Beside M Lhuillier)
Contact number:Smart : (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Phone number:((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Interaction with guests
We'll be available to offer help throughout your stay.
Other things to note
There are other details that will impact your stay, such as:
1) The beach is 7-10 minute walk from the apartelle.
2) A 100 square-metered building that is capable of lodging 14 rooms with maximum of 3 persons each.
3) Cat lounge is soon to be available located at the rooftop of the building.
4) Smoking area is located at the veranda and at the rooftop.
In order to make your stay in Hotel a pleasant experience, please follow the House Rules. We kindly ask you to take the following information into account:
1. Only a person registered at the reception may use the accommodation facilities at Paradigm Apartelle Boracay.
2. Visitors are not allowed in rooms. Please use the intended lobbies (Ground Floor and Second Floor) for socializing and meetings.
3. In cases of longer stay, approach immediately the reception area and the rest is covered at check-out. Bills are payable in cash.
4. Easily flammable and explosive substances and materials, as well as objects with unpleasant odor, are not allowed on Hotel premises.
5. Pursuant to the provision of the Act limiting the use of tobacco products, smoking is not allowed inside the room premises. Any violation of this Act shall be fined of about one (1) day accommodation depending upon season.
6. Any valuables, jewelry and documents, Paradigm Apartelle Boracay does not assume any responsibility for their possible disappearance. Please make sure to close the Hotel room when leaving. The door key does not have to be handed in at the reception. Please return the door key at check out.
7. A minimum door key security deposit of Php 250.00 shall be handed upon check-in time and can be claimed upon issuance of receipt and check-out time.
8. In cases of door key loss, please inform the front desk staff of the incident.
9. Please make sure to not forget anything at check out. Probing of the hotel materials shall be inspected by a room attendant before check-out time.
10. Please vacate the room prior to 12:00 hours on the check out date. Staying in the room after 12:00 hours causes additional charge for stay (Php 100.00 per hour).
Please inform the reception staff of a possible later check out before 10:00 hours on the check out date.
11. Please do not disturb other Hotel guests by loud noises in Hotel rooms, hallways and lobby areas especially from 22:00 to 8:00 hours.
12. Please take care of the Hotel inventory and other equipment. All intentional damages occurring during your stay shall be charged on your account. (Refer to House Rule no. 9)
13. Please make sure you do not leave the water running in the bathroom when you leave the room.
14. Pets are allowed in the Hotel rooms but only with a prior announcement. All the housing rules apply in these cases. Pets are not to be left unattended in the public Hotel areas.
15. All possible complaints by individual, agency or contract guest shall be taken into account only if reported during the stay. All later claims shall be rejected.
16. Please promptly report any malfunction or failure of any electrical equipment/s and sewer system to the reception staff.
17. Room inventory (pillows, blankets, towels, etc.) are intended for you to use while staying in the Hotel and are not to be taken out. Please make sure you personally sign all the Hotel services bills.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.