About this listing
The Picasso room is a room with style and personality designed for the hip traveller with partial sea view. It comfortably fits 2 is just a 2 minute walk from the British Consulate and ferry terminal to Cijin Island.
The 18 sq meter room features a private sea-view balcony, flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fridge, and an electric kettle. The attached bathroom offers shower facilities, toiletries and a hairdryer.
The room is located inside the Art House, with its own cafe, bar and outdoor sofa seating area overlooking the yachts of Shiziwan bay.
1F - HotDog Express Diner (12pm-9pm)
2F – Café, Bar (3pm - 2am)
- Mona Lisa Seaview Room
- Picasso Room
- Monet Seaview Room
- Van Goh Room
- Graffiti Room
Interaction with guests
If you need any assistance, please feel free to ask me or our staff, on duty from 1pm-2am. The cafe bar is a good place to meet locals and other travelers alike. Otherwise, our rooms offer complete privacy.
Other things to note
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Free! A child under 3 years are free when using existing bedding.
- This room has no capacity for extra beds.
- Rooms are provided for customers of Arthouse cafe only.
- Arthouse does not have any elevators and may not be suitable for the elderly.
-Please turn off water and electricity when not in use. We care greatly about our environment.
- We are not a 5 star hotel but we will try to accommodate your requests as much as possible.
-Simon is not always around because he is often overseas but please feel free to ask our staff for any questions .
- If you need water, water kettle or hair dryer, please feel free to ask our staff
- Rooms are cleaned and towels are changed once every 2 days and garbage is taken out every day. Daily room service is available for NT$200.
- If you need to do your laundry, we can provide a free washing machine and washing powder, but you will need to hang the clothes yourself.
-房內禁止吸菸, 如有吸菸的朋友 請至我們2樓咖啡廳的陽台 可提供您一個舒適的吸菸空間
-禁止影響鄰居 、 禁止房裡派對。 如果你們的聚會可能會影響到其他人 煩請至2樓咖啡廳/酒吧 聚會 謝謝
I am a Maritime Consultant who works in the Middle East and Africa. A few years ago we converted our holiday house in Taiwan into a cocktail bar called Arthouse Cafe. It's right by the sea and we rent out rooms by the month so pay us a visit if you are ever in town.