About this listing
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- 44th street and Broadway in Astoria, 10 min ride to Manhattan
- 1 Bedroom (One QUEEN size bed for 2 people)
- 1 large comfortable sofa in the living room
- 1 Bathroom
- New Kitchen, new appliances
- Flat screen TV
- Complete renovated and new furnished
- Perfect location for vacationers and business travelers.
- Free Wifi/ Internet
- Air-conditioned for the summer time; In the winter radiators keep it fully heated.
- Very clean
- The location is unbeatable ! 2 blocks from subway station or 2-4min walk.
The 46th street subway station (2 blocks) or Steinway station (4 blocks) (lines R & M) is about 10-12 minutes ride to Manhattan...... Trains run 24/7
The space is fully loaded with all that you would need during your business or vacation trip.
The neighborhood of Astoria is one of the most convenient and lively neighborhoods of Queens to rent an apartment. You would have convenient stores, bank, pharmacy, restaurants, bars. . .. Everything within few blocks, In addition to having two main subway lines (N,W trains on 31st Street and R,M trains on Broadway) running through the neighborhood there are two bridges that lead to Manhattan for easy access.
The neighborhood is known for its high quality Greek and Italian restaurants as well as Steinway Street, the main shopping drag. Another advantage in Astoria is the Astoria Park which runs along the East River for several blocks and offers panoramic views of the east side of Manhattan, Roosevelt Island and the Triboro Bridge.
Astoria is a very popular area in New York City. In Astoria, you will find many attractions, such as plenty of wonderful restaurants, bars, beer gardens, cafes and lounges, museums, such as the Noguchi, P.S. 1, and Moving Image, as well as parks, such as Socrates Sculpture Park.
Interaction with guests
On call 24/7 if any help is needed for anything
- Any damage done to property must be paid for by renter
- No random additional "outside" guests allowed
- Quiet hours are between 11 pm and 8.30am in the morning
- Please don't bring "the party" home with you
- I don't ask for a security deposit but any damage done on your part, you are financially responsible for.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.