Baby Friendly, new, modern, stylish & comfy 2 bedroom apt on a 4th floor with an amazing view of the Castle at Largo do Carmo Chiado. In a Charming/Traditional Portuguese building, fully restored (completed in Feb of 2015). Six storey building, without lift. Prepared for families with children/babies. Great to discover the city center.
- stylish, modern & comfortable 4th floor with great light and amazing view over the Castle and hills of Lisbon;
- two double bedrooms, one bathroom with a shower, lounge and open kitchen.
- prepared for families with children/babies.
- one queen bed with the option of becoming two twin beds;
- one queen bed in the other bedroom;
- both bedrooms have a spacious closets;
- fully equipped with brand new appliances (stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, kettle, blender, juice squeezer, toaster, coffee machine - Nespresso, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, hair dryer);
- air conditioning/heating in all the rooms;
- LCD TV with free access to many international and kids channels;
- high speed wi-fi;
- fire extinguisher, fire blanket, first aid kit.
- best quality bed linen;
- full set of towels (hands, face, body);
- for stays longer than four days, we can offer robes and slippers (upon request);
- beach towels (upon request);
- duvet hypoallergenic for winter and for summer;
- extra blanket;
- shampoo, shower gel, hand wash;
- toilet paper, kitchen role and napkins;
- washing powder, tablets and washing up liquid;
- bath caps;
- olive oil, vinegar, salt.
All our textiles are washed and sterilised by a laundry company that follows the health and safety rules of hospitality.
Charming/Traditional Portuguese building, fully restored (completed in Feb of 2015). Six storey building, without lift.
A BABY FRIENDLY APARTMENT
Cot, linen, baby bath, potty, high chair, playing mat, little table and chair, toys and games and a trolley available for children up to two years old.
We can accommodate GROUPS up to 13 people since we have 3 similar apartments in the same building. In total we can offer 5 bedrooms with 3 living rooms, 3 kitchen and 3 bathrooms, providing comfort for the entire group.
Interaction with guests
- check-in in person by a member of the Courtesy Morning team;
- the team will be happy and available to help you in any situation during your stay;
- upon request, we can help with bookings and information about trips and guided tours around Lisbon and Portugal;
- in the apartment you will find a welcoming pack with a list of restaurantes, shops and helpful services in the neighbourhood.
Other things to note
According to the European Schengen law, we are required, like the hotels, to fill out, in the check-in, an accommodation bulletin with information of our guests (such as name, nationality and passport number) and send it to the Portuguese Immigration Office (SEF). We are responsible for the confidentiality of your information. Thanks in advance.
In case of the apartment is not available on the dates that you want, the Courtesy team has other apartments in the Airbnb also in the historic area of the city.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
This host has 228 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Starting to be a mother and son project "the Dream Team", a math's teacher and an architect, we grew up to a group of friends creating the "Courtesy Morning Project". We are a creative bunch of people bond by our joy of traveling and discovering new places in the world. We are thoroughly devoted to helping our guests to have the most comfortable, care-free experience in Lisbon, in a laid back environment with a lovely place to rest.