About this listing
Loft like 2 bed-2 bath - Brand new, modern apartment. 2 fireplaces - 3 skylights - High ceilings - Sunny, plenty of light.
Both bedrooms are ample & have walk in closets - Master bed has en suite bathroom and 2nd bedroom has 2 bunk beds with double beds on the lower level and single beds on the top level. There are 2 full new bathrooms with natural light.
Close to express subway lines 2, 3, A and D. Super fast wifi.
Location: trendy Harlem area close to popular restaurants Red Rooster, Sylvia's, Jazz Clubs, Apollo Theatre, and express subways on 125th st. Central Park is about 15-20 minute walk from the apartment. The apartment itself is a beautiful loft like full of light and modern space. It has 2 big bedrooms: master bed has a queen bed and desk + en suite bath and a big walking closet - 2nd bedroom is also big and has 2 bunk beds twin over full so 4+ people can sleep there.
Other things to note
-Please note that the apartment is in located on the 2nd floor of a Townhouse so you have to get up 2 stories of stairs - pack light :)!
-Please also note that long-term stays of 28 days or more don't include utilities. You should add $250 per month.
No smoking (strict - can compromise deposit)
No pets (strict)
No shoes in the apartment (strict: shoe rack provided outside apartment on hallway)
Please treat this home as if it was your own ☺
House Rules & Instructions
1) WIFI IS FREE: network & password are listed in a card by the fireplace.
2) THIS IS A SMOKING FREE SPACE AND BUILDING
• If smoke is seen or smelled in the apartment, inside hallways or outdoor entrance (house stoop, steps, or anything inside the house fence) a penalty of $150 will be deducted from your deposit – NO EXCEPTIONS
3) ALWAYS SHOES OFF in apartment – need your help to keep white floors white ☺.
• A $150 fee will be deducted from your deposit if anyone is seen with shoes inside.
4) TRY TO LIFT YOUR LUGGAGE when entering or leaving the apartment – if you leave black marks on the floor or walls please clean them out (cleaning wipes can be found under the sink kitchen).
• A $150 fee will be charged if significant scratch marks are found on floors or walls.
• Luggage racks are provided for your convenience or can place bags inside closets.
5) We love PETS but cannot accept them for hygiene reasons
6) ADDITIONAL GUESTS & PARTIES: No parties or overnight guests without previous approval from your host. IF approved there’s a nightly fee of $30 per guest per night.
7) QUIET HOURS: Due to NYC regulations kindly keep it quiet after 11pm
8) KITCHEN/FOOD: please don't leave open food outside in kitchen counter top or tables (let's don't attract uninvited pests ;-0)– Feel free to place them in the kitchen cabinets, drawers or fridge. No food in the bedrooms please.
9) CLEANING: try to maintain the apartment clean and tidy – cleaning supplies are below the kitchen sink cabinet and a Swiffer broom and portable vacuum are provided as well.
• Please put the dishes in the dishwasher before you check out.
• Please place all the used sheets and towels that need to be washed in the closets
• Please place the towels you didn't use on top of beds
10) TRASH: please put trash in the containers provided in the apartment.
• There's one container for CARTONS & PAPERS –flatten out boxes – use clear or blue bag provided (extras can be found under the sink)
• There's a separate canister for PLASTIC, GLASS AND CANS bottles and containers -use clear or blue bag
• Everything else, especially anything with food left overs should be thrown in the regular garbage receptacle (tall bin with black garbage bag)
• On your last day please empty bathrooms trash cans in the regular garbage and take all garbage bags to outside canisters in front of the building that are also labeled for recycling (NOT OUTSIDE THE BUILDING please as we get fines)
11) SOMETHING IS NOT WORKING or YOU BROKE IT-DAMAGED IT?: please contact your host immediately and it’ll be solved as soon as possible– don't try to fix it yourself, especially if it involves appliances connected to electricity or gas (TV/WASHER/DRYER/DISHWASHER/OVEN, ETC)
12) KEYS: leave the 2 sets of keys provided by the fireplace in the living room. If keys are lost a fee of $60 will be charged per pair.
CHECK IN is 5PM – we try to accommodate 2+/- hours check ins but please consult with us for early check in options for $90 or if checking in after 10pm there’s a late check in fee of $25
CHECK OUT IS 9AM - we try to accommodate 2+/- hours check outs but please consult with us for late check OUT options for $90 or we can explore keeping your bags in the hallway until you have to go to the airport.
RULES SUCK, WE'RE SORRY WE HAVE TO HAVE THEM, BUT THE LAST RULE IS: HAVE FUN! YOU'RE IN ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING CITIES IN THE WORLD
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 97 reviews for other properties.View other reviews