About this listing
Sun kissed,furnished small but comfy bedroom with full sized bed, available for sublet while my cousin is traveling. Located on the 2nd floor of a two story 1940's Art Deco Bldg South Beach residential area, in well kept large two bedroom, one bathroom apt.
*$950 monthly rate available within a calendar month.*
*Ideal for considerate and independent Tourist, graduate student, intern, doctor or nurse on rotation, or someone relocating to Miami in need of a base while looking for their own place.
*Sun kissed, small, furnished room, with full sized bed, available for sublet short/long term. Located on the 2nd floor of a two story 1940's Art Deco Bldg South Beach residential area, in well kept large two bedroom, one bathroom apt. Located five blocks from the Ocean, three from Whole Foods, seven from local library, two from Publix, three from local public park that is equipped with tennis courts and pool. Room is available short term one, two, and up to 6 months. Use of the kitchen, living, dining, and of course the bathroom.
*You are walking and biking distance to everything on South Beach.
*Bath and Beach towels, bed linens, duvet and pillows are provided.
* One Month stay: (Within the calendar month)
Monthly rate does not include electric.
Cleaning fee is $75 for stays of One month or more). Airbnb fees, electric and one time cleaning fee is not factored into Airbnb total for stays of 21 nights or longer, ( or one month rate).
Electric is split in half.
*Guest Street Parking passes available for purchase.
$3.25 per day for street pass.
Long term city permit can be purchased by you directly with the M.V. department located nearby
*Coin operated Washer and Dryer on premises, outdoors. $1.50 per wash and dry. D.I.Y.
*Local Metro bus stop one block away.
*Rental bikes nearby.
*Coffee, tea and breakfast provided for first morning breakfast. You're welcome to join in when we make communal dinners.
*Access to lovely wee garden.
*There is a cat in the house.
*Three references are required.
*No Smoking in Apt.
*You'll reside in a clean, safe and centrally located home away from home with a local who is more than happy to share tips on how to get the most of your visit.
All common areas
Interaction with guests
I enjoy assisting guests with their itinerary and participating in local events, whenever possible. However, please remember that while you are on holiday, Mari or I are not. Please be considerate with regards to our time.
It is helpful if you have a loose itinerary or idea of what you would like to do while in Miami.
Other things to note
Seasoned travelers and those who value cleanliness are preferred.
We'd appreciate a message (contact host) before you make your reservation request... It'll help speed things up, while we get the chance to read about you.....
There is a cat in the house
This is our home. We share the spare room when one of us is traveling. We do not run this as a business and as such, we prefer those who will treat our home as if they are visiting a friends home. Please note, this is not a hostel. If you decide to use our pots and pans, please use them properly.
* Apt is shared by me and my cousin and the small room is rented when one of us is traveling. In the spirit of opening ones home to others, we aim to provide a clean and safe environment at a decent cost to all visitors. We prefer guests who are independent, considerate, and trustworthy, hence 3 references are required.
The spare room is small and is partitioned from the living room by a heavy bamboo wall and sliding door.
* Basic consideration is all it takes and you'll feel settled in and comfortable in no time.
* The apt is lovely but it is lived in so no need to walk on eggshells.
* Sorry, but no Guests without prior approval.
* Shoes used outdoors should be removed at the door.
* No Smoking in Apt
* No illegal downloads, please
* Please do not store or eat food in the bed room
* Please do not leave or hang an wet clothes in the bedroom or on furniture
* Do not use bath towels for beach
* Check out is before noon. If your flight or bus is later in the day, we'll hold onto your luggage while you enjoy your time around the town.
* I'll assist you get free entrance to most hot spots. Must adhere to dress codes. There's no better thrill for us hosting than to help guests get the most out of their stay......................
* * You have access to the kitchen and some of its utensils. After you cook, please wipe the stove top, table, and counter and wash the dishes you use. Help us keep the cleaning rate low for every guest.
* Travel insurance not included
**** Long Term Guests,
****Electricity and cleaning fee is not factored into Airbnb total for stays of 21 nights and longer ( or one month flat rate). Electric bill is split in half. ****
* *One month deposit required of stays of two months or longer.*
* For visiting doctors without a car, it's a 15 minute ride to downtown, 20 min to Jackson Memorial Hospital, and 15 to Mt Sinai Hospital with Public Metro Bus.
* We are providing a clean, safe, quiet, lovely environment at a most reasonable price and appreciate those who see the glass as half full. *****Thank you*****
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
My cousin and I share this two bedroom one bathroom apt. We rent out the smaller room when one of us is traveling. We are easy going, fun loving, globetrotters who work to live, not live to work. We are back packer travelers and adventurers and we both work in the hospitality industry so we understand the needs of travelers. I especially appreciate the independent traveler and shared home cooked meals as well as the Beat the Clock specials at Spris and Tiramesu restaurants among other local gems. I enjoy the food and company of people from around the country and globe. Bienvenidos a Miami, la cuidad de sol, playa y musica! La unica cuidad de Estados Unidos donde si se siente el calor, donde se bebe guarapo de cana y si te duermes, coladita Cubana..................Our desire is to host someone from every state in the Union.