Bay/Beach Home with water views from Smith Point Park's Southern Peninsula. Upstairs open floor concept, huge kitchen, observation deck w/ 4 bedrooms w/private baths. Central Air, Pool, BBQ , Wi-fi, Chromecast, outdoor shower. Mins. to Beach!
The home is a Colonial/Farmhouse style. It is a new construction highlighted with a beach theme. The home offers lots of light by day with cool breezes in the evening with a southern exposure, bordering a nature preserve. The eastern side of the house highlights exceptional views from the private observation deck.
For sleeping, the home offers 4 bedrooms (one queen bed and three full size beds in each room, each with its own bathroom.) One of the bedrooms includes a twin upper bunk with full size futon below. Optional air bed is available if requested.
Easy access to Smith Point Beach Park and use of house pool with outdoor shower and observation deck.
Interaction with guests
I would be present for your arrival (if needed) just to show you the house as I am mindful of my guests and would respect their privacy.
Interaction with them would be only if they were comfortable with that arrangement.
My guests should demonstrate proper behavior which is considerate of each other and of the home as well.
I trust guests will be the kind of individuals that are mindful of others and their property.
1. Smoking is not permitted in the house. Shoes should not be worn inside the house. Shoes should be left in the foyer or on the porch.
If you smoke, please do so outside away from any open windows and dispose of finished cigarettes properly.
2. Small pets are NOT permitted.
However in certain situations this can be granted only
at my discretion and will require prior approval before acceptance.
3. Respect the neighbors by reducing the volume of music after 9:00pm. House parties are not allowed.
4. People other than those in the initial guest party (maximum 8 people) may stay for the additional fee of $100 per person per night.
5. Please be considerate of the property and its furnishings. Please, No food or drink in the bedroom areas.
6. Please dispose of glass, metal, and plastic in their proper containers. Ensure top lid is secure to prevent racoons from accessing the trash.
7. Three cars can easily be parked in the driveway. Street parking is available but parking on the lawn is not permitted.
8. Linens, soap, shampoo, bath & beach towels are included. At the end of your stay it would be appreciated if would please place the used linens and towels in their respective bathtubs.
9. The home is a septic system, which is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No hygiene or personal healthcare products should be flushed at anytime. If it is determined that hygiene and/or personal healthcare products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be responsible for charges.
10. No refunds will be given for storms unless cancellation falls within stated cancellation policy.
As others have shared, I too am an "empty-nester" and do not use my home as much as I'd like. Having so much available space for some time now, I've been searching for a creative, mutually beneficial way to share it with others. Airbnb offers me that opportunity!
Having lived in NYC many years and hosting a number of people at our family's 10 unit brownstone (which by the way, there was never a shortage of interest) there have been many pleasant experiences and memories of hosting gracious, kind, and interesting people from around the world!
I'm a retired music teacher, currently a musician performing with my band, the Alist throughout the LI and NY area. ((URL HIDDEN)
Finally, as a licensed real estate agent, I buy, renovate, and sell investment properties on LI.